• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Bloodborne Hunter

grimmiq

Slowly getting there..not quite right yet.

cliLZht.jpg

Don't like the chin, seems too sharp so that's probably next to change.

Slixshot

Banned
Andariel 2.0 now featuring built-in 3D optics and Bitchy Resting Face technology.

Sucks how there's no nose width/widening slider, adjusting the nostrils was the next best thing. Finally to my satisfaction as everything else just seemed too pointy or Michael Jackson-y.

I like this character. Creeps me out.

grimmiq

Which outfit is that? And where's it found?

Knight's Atire in the
Castle, go through Forbidden Woods and there's a cave, go through and you'll end up in the Clinic's Graveyard (behind the locked gate), inside the clinic is an Invitation to the castle, get that then go to where the Witch boss fight is and approach the blue-ish obelisk, board the carriage.
The set is spread out between 2 or 3 corpses/chests I think.

melchior_

Are you sure? I thought all the template did was be a "shortcut" in case you create another character and want to use the same exact model.

I'm curious about this as well. i didn't bother spending much time with the character creator for my main character but now that I'm pretty invested in him it'd be pretty nice to be able to edit his look later.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Starting the game later, just got home and jet lag kills me.

Trying to create a Taylor swift/Taylor Momsen kind of woman. Did someone already succeed in this venture?

I couldn't get my USB drive working with my PS4, so I uploaded to Twitter instead. I apologize for the quality of the photos!

You know what, I apologize for everything. His name is Dilshborne.

And my main character who looks somewhat normal:

I like to call him Jake Gyllenhaal but his name is actually RANGE MAN.

I really like my unlicensed middle aged rock star hunter. He looks like he's seen some shit... and rolled right through it.

It's the pics like this that make me wish I made a grizzled old man with a big chin and mutton chops. Just fits with a lot of the armor.

Flipyap

It's the pics like this that make me wish I made a grizzled old man with a big chin and mutton chops. Just fits with a lot of the armor.
His tired old face also fits perfectly with the mood of the game. He has survived some serious shit, but you can tell that the Joy gesture would be the last thing to cross his mind. He looks like he just wants to go home and take copious amounts of narcotics.

Osorio93

Neo Member
Anyone knows how to create some character similar to Hugh Jackman from Van Helsing? I was triying last night but could not create something that does not look like rubbish :(

Jeez some of the faces you guys posted are amazing. I was too excited to jump into the game Tuesday that I didn't even bother screwing around with all of the options. Whenever I see dimensions and stuff, I just get overwhelmed.

I guess when I start a new game in the future, I'll concentrate a little more. Cant post mine right now since I'm at work.

Good job!

Top Bottom