• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skipped out on bar tab, am I in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alistairw said:
Yeah, I'm sure the fucking mafia prostitute was just calling to see how things were going.

Greatest post ever. Seriously though OP, what the fuck? You weren't hit on by Miss America, it's a goddamn hooker. Unless you found out this girl shits gold bricks you shouldn't even be considering meeting her. And if this topic is fake, then very nice. We need more interesting shit like this on here.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
您美国欺骗在我们不会工作。 您将支付您的与您的生活的罪行

EvaPlusMinus said:
您丢脸了我们,您为饶恕将乞求在夜之前结束

Oh god, it's Babelfish in Chinese, the sentence structure is shit. (Real rough translation: You've made us lose face, you have until tonight to beg for forgiveness)

Also, no simplified Chinese in Taiwan sucka~ :p

Seriously though, I've been following this thread since about page 2 and I'm not sure where in Taiwan you are exactly, but there's only 2 "organized groups" to worry about in Taipei. Seeing as you say it's some random Filipino-run bar, FUCK EM.

Just don't go back to the seedy bar and for the love of god don't contact the hooker.

Jesus.

Also, 6000 NTD is like 20 fucking drinks at any normal bar, if they're trying to rip you off that bad then they had it coming.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
OpinionatedCyborg said:
While I'm being serious...

Blackace: I thought the Nigerian gangs were primarily responsible for those hostess bars and shit. Does the Yakuza really micromanage those places or does it outsource them to other groups?

Nigerian gangs have a small slice in Roppongi and Machida..

AkuMifune

Banned
It says something about how I should be ashamed and afraid of the night. :lol

Anyway, I've flip flopped all over the place, and now I'm just sick of being scared, especially because there is a distinct possibility this is blown way out of proportion due to the shadiness of the situation. I've skipped out on bar bills before, my phone is full of drug dealers and hookers, and it's probably not the last time I do something stupid like this either. Fuck the hooker, fuck that bar, and fuck those gangsters. I'm blocking her number, not going back, and just gonna hope I was being overly paranoid.

MrHicks

Banned
the mafia does not exist!

back in the old days of organized crime fighting in the US some policechief or wathever said this famous quote
anyone know who this was i wanna wiki it

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
pft, anyone can do that

AkuMifune said:

Anyway, I've flip flopped all over the place, and now I'm just sick of being scared, especially because there is a distinct possibility this is blown way out of proportion due to the shadiness of the situation. I've skipped out on bar bills before, my phone is full of drug dealers and hookers, and it's probably not the last time I do something stupid like this either. Fuck the hooker, fuck that bar, and fuck those gangsters. I'm blocking her number, not going back, and just gonna hope I was being overly paranoid.

that's the spirit

Fuck man, this thread is more gripping then most blockbuster movies. More updates man! Also, I know shit all about this situation, but I would probably stop talking to this hooker about now.

Kipe

The hooker took the fall for you protecting your back. Man up and meet with her again to return the favor. She's probably one of those hookers that ran into some bad luck, but has a heart of gold similar to Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

ChennehCis said:
It's okay, and actually you said "I can't speak China" :(
weird, I meant to type putunghua... but yeah, fact remains I can't speak, read, or write Chinese. But I've got China Trad as an IME for some reason...
Blackace said:
Nigerian gangs have a small slice in Roppongi and Machida..
ah yes, Roppongi is where I've read heard about them most before.

Xater

AkuMifune said:

Man you are living the life!

This shit has to be fake...

Roxas

awesome thread.

But for fucks sake man, dont you think that the local mafia would have connections? They are bound to find somebody that knows you, that will give your location away.

And dont meet the hooker for the love of good. Ray Charles can see that its a fucking trap.

hteng

Banned
EvaPlusMinus said:
您丢脸了我们,您为饶恕将乞求在夜之前结束

that doesn't make sense at all, did you used google translator ? lol

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
MrHicks said:
the mafia does not exist!

back in the old days of organized crime fighting in the US some policechief or wathever said this famous quote
anyone know who this was i wanna wiki it

Might have been Hoover. IIRC he didn't go after them because they had "pictures" of him.

AkuMifune said:
I've skipped out on bar bills before, my phone is full of drug dealers and hookers, and it's probably not the last time I do something stupid like this either.

And everyone learns an important lesson.

Cdammen

AkuMifune said:
Yeah, do that!

popcorn.gif

Kipz

massive bear, tiny salmon
AkuMifune said:

Cool. Just log in to Neogaf each day so we know you're alive. More than 24 hours without logging in and we'll assume you're dead.

shuri

Banned
AkuMifune said:
I know I didn't earn any genius points for my actions in the thread, but the first thing I did was cancel my phone, buy a pre-paid phone, and then call her back and explain that she had accidentally put her number in my friends phone. I also said I wanted to pay back her boss before I left for China next week.
This entire thread is pure bullshit.

Why would you call her back with the new phone number?

The only gangster elements the OP ever had contacts with are probably old Chow Yun fat vcds of old '80 movies he bought for 2$.

industrian

Kipz said:
Cool. Just log in to Neogaf each day so we know you're alive. More than 24 hours without logging in and we'll assume you're dead.

That sounds like an interesting premise for a movie. Kind of like Speed or something. If a forum member doesn't check in with the forum every x amount of time to give an update, the forum members kill him (through whatever way you could imagine.)

I really hope that some Hollywood hack reads this and makes a crap movie out of it so I can sue them for millions.

Avtomat

I was under the impression that the whole point of hookers was that htey dont call you back or ma I missing something.

Mallika

I've skipped out on bar bills before
Assuming this thread is in any way real: Any sympathy I may have had for you is gone. Not paying for stuff you drink/eat/take is just fucking shitty. You think stuff magically comes out of the bar/shop/store/whatever for free? Someone has to pay for that stuff, and if it isn't the owner then the ones who get in trouble are usually the ones who can least afford having money whacked off their salaries (e.g., waitresses, shop clerks, whatever).

What goes around comes around.

YakiSOBA

There was a similar story of a guy who did this in Taiwan about 8 years ago. His name and description were spread around to different hotspots in Taiwan and eventually some club owner noticed him and called the original club where the guy skipped out on a ~$1,200 USD bar tab... these guys came and beat the shit out of him IN the club, dragged his ass into their van and cut off his hands with machetes soiled in feces, then dumped him to the streets.

By the time he could get help, his arms had become infected and they had to cut off his arms too.

Good luck btw!!!

industrian

YakiSOBA said:
There was a similar story of a guy who did this in Taiwan about 8 years ago. His name and description were spread around to different hotspots in Taiwan and eventually some club owner noticed him and called the original club where the guy skipped out on a ~$1,200 USD bar tab... these guys came and beat the shit out of him IN the club, dragged his ass into their van and cut off his hands with machetes soiled in feces, then dumped him to the streets.

By the time he could get help, his arms had become infected and they had to cut off his arms too.

Good luck btw!!!

Machetes soiled in feces. Now that's how a true gangsta operates.

AkuMifune

Banned
shuri said:
This entire thread is pure bullshit.

Why would you call her back with the new phone number?

To throw her off the track from my real number, which I was afraid could be traced to me somehow.

Mallika said:
Assuming this thread is in any way real: Any sympathy I may have had for you is gone.

Ok I've never really bailed on a bar bill. I was just trying to talk myself up so I could justify forgetting the whole thing, which I'm trying to do and now, because really, it's a comedy of stupidity.

I think that the whole plan is that you get it on with the aids riddled hooker they've put on your ass.

In other news, the asian guy across from me looks exactly like ichi the killer.

JDSN

Banned
AkuMifune said:
To throw her off the track from my real number, which I was afraid could be traced to me somehow.

Ok I've never really bailed on a bar bill. I was just trying to talk myself up so I could justify forgetting the whole thing, which I'm trying to do and now, because really, it's a comedy of stupidity.

This is gonna be your last post, isnt it?

AkuMifune said:
I've skipped out on bar bills before, my phone is full of drug dealers and hookers, and it's probably not the last time I do something stupid like this either.

You sound like quite the class act. Women must love you.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Mallika said:
Assuming this thread is in any way real: Any sympathy I may have had for you is gone. Not paying for stuff you drink/eat/take is just fucking shitty. You think stuff magically comes out of the bar/shop/store/whatever for free? Someone has to pay for that stuff, and if it isn't the owner then the ones who get in trouble are usually the ones who can least afford having money whacked off their salaries (e.g., waitresses, shop clerks, whatever).

What goes around comes around.
Indeed. Here's hoping the OP gets what he deserves.

Do you really expect us to believe that? That's the lamest BS I've ever heard. :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom