• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skull and Bones’ price has been slashed by $25 after less than three weeks

N30RYU

Like A Boss Ship GIF

Kadve

Never mind it being Skull & Bones. UBI always dumps games fast into the bargain bin. This is one company you never have to wait long for a price drop.
Unless you know. Its successful. Been waiting 5 years for a Anno 1800 price slash. And that's just the base game. The full one costs you 99€!

Last edited:
Wait, does this mean the Ubisoft CEO has reassessed this as a "AA" game or am I off on the value of the "A's" in clueless corpo-speak?

Last edited:
Man Ubi fuck off. You knew damn well it was going to bomb. I mean a pirate go with no swordfights/ Tortuga esque island or exploring??

WTF were you thinking? I won't even touch this turd if it was free. Bury it in the sand on the shores players cant walk on. Fuck you.

Bluecondor

Im enjoying this game a lot, it is a very chill and cozy game. im taking my time with it and am having fun. *shrug*
I have been playing Skull and Bones since Friday. I completely agree. It is very chill, not unlike a cozy game. You completely go at your own pace, and it is fun to explore the world and go after upgrades for your ship, etc. I'm also enjoying the game's economy. You can make silver pretty easily just doing in-game activities, but just playing it normally, you can't spam activities to break the economy (to be fair I haven't tried to find game breaking activities). A game with an interesting in-game economy can hold my attention for awhile.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Im enjoying this game a lot, it is a very chill and cozy game. im taking my time with it and am having fun. *shrug*
Gaffers should be able to voice their opinions without sheep gangbanging on them for shits & giggles.

I love this community but some of you are just childish dumbasses.

Pimpbaa

I’m not even sure if it’d download it if it was free to play or came to game pass. And I loved AC Black Flag. I dunno how you can make a worse pirate game than what came out as a cross gen game that released during or shortly after the ps4/xb1 launched.

Not to beat the dead horse, but I refuse to ever buy a Ubisoft game at launch again.

Think my last was AC Valhalla, although that was mostly due to it being a “next gen” release. Plus the whole Viking theme is cool imo. Never even played half the game though.

Will say that I enjoyed the pre-release trial/demo considering it was free. I can’t justify even contemplating biting now, considering DD2 is right around the corner.

Kind of sad considering the potential. Loved black flag.

Last edited:
Top Bottom