• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

I demand fan-art ...of Sexy Illeum

As you wish

tumblr_mke74f0eei1s7rdxpo1_500.jpg

And now for something completely different

tumblr_mklao8RXLx1r8n1s8o1_500.png

Solune

*Brother-fist* to Moonlight, Solune and everyone else who is considering her.
I told you my vote would go to a favorite!
I tried to pick characters I would like to play as. Though I am having some POST-VOTING REMORSE because maybe Panzerfaust should have taken the place of Adam fffffffffff.
There's always next round hopefully... GIANT MECHS PLS
I really wish they'd use a pic of Molly that communicates that she might be riding a mech a la Tron Bonne. You can't trust everyone to check out the concepts page.
Well the pictures of her riding the mech ARE in the 3rd DLC character description page, I guess some people weren't inclined to look into it though.
That stanley guy looks really good.
I REALLY wanted to vote for him but I'm glad I voted Samson since he's not popular around here apparently.
OMG Gundam Molly... Can I retroactively give her a vote? No? ;____;

My man, you should've known better.

Espada

1. Eliza
2. Black Dahlia
3. Isaac
4. Molly

Eliza just has an awesome design. That whole Egyptian look crossed with a diva? The scythe-mic? Then we get into her interesting attack-from-disadvantage blood manipulation, a slow strong mode and a faster mode when Sekhmet is in control? Yes please. If there's one character I want to see in this, it's Eliza. Of my choices, she's the one who deserves a story mode and stage.

Black Dahlia has a slick character design, a fitting name given her occupation and design, and she's a deceptive arsenal character.

Enough has been said about Isaac's badass inspiration and gameplay style. The character is just brilliant all around.

Molly is piloting a rotary phone-shaped mecha that looks like a Tachikoma as well. Wanting a character that attacks with phone themed attacks isn't strange, is it?

Joule

My picks were:

Marie - The association with IaMP I found alluring. The zoning in that game is fairly unique. I hope some of that carries over here. Also #maidsports

Minette - I like goofy characters and she's pretty cute too. Association with Azumanga Daioh's Osaka? I'm in there. Also a bit curious about how her level up system would work (something like Frank West's levels seems fine).

B. Dahlia - Her design is really cool. I really feel that hired killer vibe. Other than that I'm interesting in how her projectile game is like.

Annie - I wanna see dustloops/volcanic viper RC volcanic viper.

aaaaaa

Aeon and Isaac for their proposed gameplay.

Hubrecht and Eliza for their design.

But I didn't donate so whatever.

Went with Minette (too cute in some artwork), Feng (sounds interesting), Isaac (possibly very cool mechanics) and Mrs Victoria (that fighting game knowledge thing sold me).

Beowulf and Black Dahlia look really cool, but I'm not a fan of the possible gameplay inspirations.

Crocodile

This reminds me of being at a dinner with like 20 page menus. There are so many good options that you are paralyzed with choices @_@. I'm going to have to mull this over the week.

To expand on this further as some might skip over the link, it looks like Mike Z uploaded character concepts for Feng, Isaac, Molly, Scythana and Eliza. Youtube playlist is here. The OP should probably have these in the first post; they are better than the concept videos already posted.

I would be more interested if they let fans design their own character, and we vote on our favorites. Sick of their ugly as mutant, monster designs..

Loona

I found this hilarious easter egg on tumblr:

tumblr_inline_mjzljgAO6u1qz4rgp.png

I guess Beowulf and Taliesin have a thing together.

Isn't Venus supposed to be a raging otaku? That's probably just a sample of her yaoi collection. Some shippers will pair up just about anything.

Also, Taliesin is supposed to be the uke, what the hell is wrong with her?

oVerde

Banned
wsk5g05l.jpg

• She has 2 attack modes! A Fast mode where she summons Sekhmet and a Strong mode!
  • She can use her badass Scythe! And maybe the mic!
  • She spills blood on the stage on hit, and uses it for specials!
  • She looks amazing!
Vote Eliza!

VOTE ELIZA!

Top Bottom