• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Moonlight

Banned
Cool. No sense delaying the inevitable when we already know that Annie and Juju are coming.
Yeah, it'd be nice to just get it all out of the way before more feelings are hurt.

(but in all seriousness, I do think a week-long cycle for the first round of the second vote could be prudent, give characters that were culled early/introduced late time to rally the troops.)

Edit: WTF This isn't some dank ass corner of the internet.

MinimalistAnnie_zpsa3d91f1c.png

Fan art because why not?
I agree with this, but didn't Ms.Fortune already get !Tsurugi?

Not like that's stopping anything, since hers isn't particularly fast either IIRC...
It just looks like a kicking overhead.
Edit: Also regarding Beatrix those Baiken style counters are the only thing that I found excited about her. I really wish I could like her more...
She'll grow on you. I didn't like her at first either, but she is on my top ten for DLC characters now. The idea of magic and deception playing a big part in her gameplay makes her sound really menacing and I want to see Mike's take on the hidden weapon archetype that Baiken was categorized in.
I love these ideas. One of the things that excited me about Feng was that Mike said he mained Mak in 3S.
Yeah, if you look around the net you find some decent footage of him in 3S. Anything he borrows from 3S Make is bound to be amazingly implemented for a versus game.
Starting to make me feel a bit bad about Marie.

Just a bit
I think I may just put a question in the Round 4 vote about accelerating the schedule and going based on that.
No need for questions.

Anbec7

I LIKE MINETTE

but I also like rape pics, don't hate me, I blame Japan

Mauricio! por DIOS! piensa en los niños!

I also think that the voting should go a little faster by this time I guess that everyone should have already voted (HECK I check this every monday morning)

Moonlight

Banned
Have you tried scrolling down the tumblr tag? There's like a 1 in 12 chance of running into something you weren't expecting there :V
Having tripped across what was apparently almost-smut fanfiction about Samson and Filia in my eternal search for Annie art, I can definitely attest to that.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So this isn't strictly Skullgirls-related, but...

I think a lot of you would enjoy this comic anthology that Alex, Mariel, Rich and many more of our artists and friends have worked on.

I realize the timing is poor, launching so close to our campaign, but it should definitely be a worthwhile read, and will feature 200 pages of gorgeous full-color art.

The last donation thing made me chuckle

Shocker of the century
Hey now you argued with me in that thread too but I dont like any of that shit. But honestly the whole dick girl doujin sharing thing in the Dragon's Crown thread, and the rape picture request thing here is some pretty low tier shit.

Jintor

a person is free to like whatever pics they choose so long as nothing was harmed in the making of those pics, but that person's gotta at least accept the onus that they like it and not try and shift the blame

a person is free to like whatever pics they choose so long as nothing was harmed in the making of those pics, but that person's gotta at least accept the onus that they like it and not try and shift the blame

I'm obviously joking around, jesus guys

Shocker of the century

hahaha thanks for the laugh

Mauricio! por DIOS! piensa en los niños!

I do

:/ Respect points minus 99
100000-99 = 9999901

Kokonoe

Banned
Just saw some art of Minette pretty much being raped by Double on pixiv. The funny thing? The bottom of the pic says "Please vote Minette!"

but I also like rape pics, don't hate me, I blame Japan

There is one thing to not have an issue with fanservice, there is another to be like this in every thread.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that nobody is interested in this, and I do not understand why you feel you need to share this so frequently as if you think we literally want to know what you do with the art you come across via the internet and your affection to rape.

About the voting...

Just give us 84 hour voting periods for vote #2. That is exactly half a week of voting or 3.5 days. It's plenty of time and people will be aware so long as you send a couple of emails throughout next week in preparation.
A person is free to use the PM function. That is why it's there. For those times when you just have to see Double penetration(fuck fuck not intentional).

Edit: Wow I wish I did not understand Spanish right about now.

There is one thing to not have an issue with fanservice, there is another to be like this in every thread.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that nobody is interested in this, and I do not understand why you feel you need to share this so frequently as if you think we literally want to know what you do with the art you come across via the internet and your affection to rape.

wait, I've said this before? I just found it funny that a Minette supporter drew something like that. Thanks for saying it at least, I'll be more careful from now on

Sorry if I offended anyone

No you are at 1

;-;

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
About the voting...

Just give us 84 hour voting periods for vote #2. That is exactly half a week of voting or 3.5 days. It's plenty of time and people will be aware so long as you send a couple of emails throughout next week in preparation.

A person is free to use the PM function. That is why it's there. For those times when you just have to see Double penetration(fuck fuck not intentional).

Ohoooooo~ I see what you did there!

Edit: shit, you edited!

There's NOOO WAY that wasn't intentional omg

also, piensa en los niños is the "think about the childrennnn" thing, I don't see the problem.

This last round has made me sad. Only 1 of my initial 4 were left this time around and there are at least 4 characters I absolutely do not want in the game and will not vote for. Ugh.

Eliza's my #3, so I'd be down with that. But we need to give Aeon a spot because she might not ever be playable otherwise. Eliza is a shoe in for SG2, whether she makes it now or not.

This seems like suspect logic.
Mike Z was saying on the Salty Cupcakes stream that they don't own the IP and there is pretty much 0 hope of LabZero reacquiring it from Autumn.
The pessimist in me hears this as "Skullgirls 2 is very unlikely."

you're welcome to join the Annie Brigade!

She's one of the 4 I am NOT a fan of. ;)

Eliza is my girl. Aeon stepped up as my remaining vote, since I like her aesthetic.
I'd not be happy about it, but I could bring myself to vote for Isaac or Stanley if Eliza or Aeon don't make it to the final round.

Eliza is my girl. Aeon stepped up as my remaining vote, since I like her aesthetic.
I'd not be happy about it, but I could bring myself to vote for Isaac or Stanley if Eliza or Aeon don't make it to the final round.

I like all of them even if I joke about hating Beowful, I think all of the characters in top 8 would bring something new and interesting to the game.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

Join the minette club for good gameplay with endless possibilities! Even if you hate her you could... HATE FIGHTING HER ohhhh yeah!

If the pic didnt say please vote Minette then I would have never mentioned it. I just thought it was funny that someone would draw something of that nature as a way to campaign for their character.

Ken

So this isn't strictly Skullgirls-related, but...

I think a lot of you would enjoy this comic anthology that Alex, Mariel, Rich and many more of our artists and friends have worked on.

I realize the timing is poor, launching so close to our campaign, but it should definitely be a worthwhile read, and will feature 200 pages of gorgeous full-color art.

I wish it was on IGG so I didn't have to make a KS account too. >>

So uh ... stuff is going down on that there MikeZ To-Do list.

------------------ Extra gameplay prototypes for unloved characters ------------------
Beatrix - Switch, Pacman projectile reflect
Dahlia - doily mixup
Roxie - build a thing?
D. Violet - force crouch

Parasoul fixes:
Axe “that” voice sample. We hardly knew ye...

So the good news? AWESOME NEW GAMEPLAY PROTOTYPES WOO!

Bad news? I hope you guys weren't fans of Juju ...

Moonlight

Banned
So uh ... stuff is going down on that there MikeZ To-Do list.

So the good news? AWESOME NEW GAMEPLAY PROTOTYPES WOO!

Bad news? I hope you guys weren't fans of Juju ...
Clearly that means they're just preparing to make sure there's no inconsistency if Juju is shot with her own gun.

Right?

Right?

Anbec7

The sister of Juju/Brother will save the day (We knew that because of the fan creation etc it would be hard)

About Mauricio I hope my "spanish" did not cause any trouble dude I was only joking and I´m pretty sure you too.

Top Bottom