• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Dram

QcMW6bd.jpg

YWL1yC5.png

B5I3fnP.jpg

Azure J

It's so weird seeing art from people you know/interact(ed) with at one point on the internet. Also I need that Annie May Cry image badly.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Just said on stream that Annie would be able to shoot beams out of her sword among other sweet tidbits. Welp.

*throws money at monitor*

Moonlight

Banned
From Salty Cupcakes and Alex, Annie could, among other things (and I missed some stuff because my stream loves skipping whenever Annie comes up):

- Ride Sagan like a scooter.
- Shoot beams from her sword.
- Create quasars that shoot hot streams of gas.
- An uppercut with a nebula effect.

eSgEf77.png

Man, just imagining some of that stuff, it's cool as hell.

EDIT: Oh, wow. Beaten.

Just said on stream that Annie would be able to shoot beams out of her sword among other sweet tidbits. Welp.

*throws money at monitor*

AWWW YEAH

From Salty Cupcakes and Alex, Annie could, among other things (and I missed some stuff because my stream loves skipping whenever Annie comes up):

*DIES*

Jintor

I wonder how old Annie is. I guess... like... probably older than Parasoul... ==;;

Don't forget the most important part - create a minature realistic sun. LOLOLOL

Moonlight

Banned
Well, Alex did say that Parasoul probably became a fan of the Annie: Girl of the Stars show from watching it as a kid, as it's been around 'for a while'. Given that Annie's slain a fair few Skullgirls herself, she's probably in a ball park of a few centuries old.

Holy shit.

Azure J

i tried. watching some stuff on the side so I forgot to go back to do the hands and other things lol.

Kickass. Just have it raining stars in the background and where the moon was you get a large star there.

Best image ever.

eSgEf77.png

THE MONIES. HAVE THEM ALL.

How ISN'T she upper echelon broken tier again canonically? Also, if that sun doesn't have a Super Mario Bros. 3 "Angry Sun" shoutout, missed opportunity of the decade.

Azure J

Someone fight Mike Z to get him to toss that frame skip mode into an off mode or something. 1 was fucking Mahvel son.

Jokes aside, please please please please please stick to 6. That's a really good speed.

Are you fucking kidding me

There_is_no_need_to_be_upset.jpg

Based Steam version will save us all.

was also a Kanker sister.
Dat range

It is crazy how many shows she has been a part of. This makes my netflix Edd, Ed and Eddy runs the best.
Disturbingly little action and fan art in here today...

May need to compensate by doubling the length of the second vote.
BrockSamson_zps1c6b3335.gif

It's tough getting excited in this drawn out process.
More Annie love courtesy of /sgg/
It's tough being a magical hag in a girl's body.

3162b2f0-089e-4263-b6dc-fdade99806b5_zpsa969cb6e.jpg

What I've been waiting for. Some concrete details on Annie for once that go beyond story stuff. I literally brainstormed some sort of quasar attack, but I kept my mouth shut because I thought it was hopeless. Annie really has the potential for the best visual spectacle in the game if done right. Quasars(these things are fucking huge and bright) that manipulate gravity via mass, pulsars that could make for cool multi hit projectilces, meteorite attacks ala Dormammu, the three pillars of creation via a galactic dragon punch, etc.

This is the kind of stuff we should have known about weeks ago. ugh
Are you fucking kidding me
You couldn't begin to imagine Konami's imcompetence.

Trust me

Azure J

The only things left to totally sell me on Annie is confirmation that she has a jumping normal like MVC3 Dante's j.H and she has an appropriate air dash. :lol

Azure J

I love this new shirt.

Seriously, salty Umbrella needs to cameo in the game. Yes I'll keep saying that until it happens >.>

I already know the three best ways to do it:

- She introduces the DLC characters (Squiggly, Big Band, Robo-Fortune, and the two poll picks) with her own mix of charm and character specific bile for them.

- In training mode, she occasionally peers out from behind the chalkboard with a "SOON" stare on.

- Parasoul vs. Annie matchup (if Annie wins a spot), she peers out from a random side of the screen unnoticed while Parasoul gets her fangirl on.

JINTOR YOU MAGNIFICENT PERSON YOU

Beats

I already know the three best ways to do it:

- She introduces the DLC characters (Squiggly, Big Band, Robo-Fortune, and the two poll picks) with her own mix of charm and character specific bile for them.

- In training mode, she occasionally peers out from behind the chalkboard with a "SOON" stare on.

- Parasoul vs. Annie matchup (if Annie wins a spot), she peers out from a random side of the screen unnoticed while Parasoul gets her fangirl on.

JINTOR YOU MAGNIFICENT PERSON YOU

She needs to appear in the loading screen art as well. Or at least replace the walking bomb sometimes with a walking angry Umbrella.

Oh, yes yes yesss. This is just.. Amazing. Guys let the fan art commence, with what we know now! :D

Seriously Annie needs to win this. And people were complaining that she'd be plan or a rip of Sol. Pfft.

Soulstar

A couple quick thoughts(cause I'm too lazy to write anything in depth).

-New stage is looking sweet.
-I'm loving the shirt. I'm going to have to grab one.
-Those Painwheel and Valentine buffs are niiice.
and
-Squigly's ghost palette is pretty awesome.

wildfire

Banned

*yawns*

I'd rather have Minette over Annie. I'm opposed to little girl characters but at least Minette is a fish thing. Annie is literally a little girl with an eyepatch, the kawaii double strap kind. Not even a badass one

Top Bottom