• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SMASH BROS IN THE HIZOUSE (neo tokyo asplode)

Linkhero1

Crushed said:
i am so sorry

99h2t4.jpg
:lol :lol

You're killing me Crushed

Linkhero1

Could you guys tell me if they're using the original Stickerbrush OST or is it a remix? (that is if you unlocked that song)

Captain N

Sp0rsk if you've got some room on your friends list you should feel free to add me. Can you do tag team online? two people on each Wii?

Fireblend

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Even on With Friends mode.
Even if both players have that stage? >_>

Oh well, it doesn't really bother me, I bet I'll end up playing much more real-life matches than online. Anyway, have fun sp0rsk, still waiting for more impressions/videos/anything. :D

dyls

I wouldn't be surprised if each stage had to be optimized for online play, and doing that for a daily download stage would be nearly impossible.

Swisslink

Erm...
A question.
What's about the onlinemode, is it possible to play against people of america, if i'm playing the german version (in about 1 year we'll get the game... believe >_<)? xD

scottnak

Swisslink said:
Erm...
A question.
What's about the onlinemode, is it possible to play against people of america, if i'm playing the german version (in about 1 year we'll get the game... believe >_<)? xD
Mmm.... how would he be able to check that though? Even if JP Wii/JP Brawl was imported... would take time (and i doubt they'd break street-date)

Edit: Well, readily owned in two posts.

Swisslink

scottnak said:
Mmm.... how would he be able to check that though? Even if JP Wii/JP Brawl was imported... would take time (and i doubt they'd break street-date)

Perhaps something was confirmed by Nintendo? ^^
I know nobody could check it, but iirc in Mario Strikers it was clear b4 the launch, there wouldn't be international games ;)

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Nice tv, donkey show.

I can't wait for the online match-up for this game on GAF.

Fuck, fuck you all who are playing SSBB already! :(!!!

TreIII

Congrats DS!

I have no idea how WiFi matches between LA and some where in the State of MD may fare, but I would still like to fight you some time...after I get my game some time tomorrow. :D

Fireblend

Banned
donkey show said:
Beautiful. Straight up BEAUTIFUL!!! :D
You're gonna record everything on full HD, take pictures of everything and start composing a 50-page impressions on the game, then make it all available online. NOW.

enjoy the game

Amir0x

Banned
odd that the demos kick you straight out of the game. I just hope the inclusion of Mother 2 demo means we can expect it to hit VC soon :D

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
The hell do you mean "Items not yet shipped"?!?!
AMAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Diagol

Wii said:
Please record music from sound test.

...Yeah, I agree with this guy. :D

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Yeah, I don't know why it doesn't work like Zelda\Sheik, but whatever. It's all about Ike.

We had 160 music tracks total by the time I quit last night. I only briefly went through sound test cause we had to look through everything (and remember, this game has a lot of shit) and I noticed one cool thing. An uptempo version of the Animal Crossing DS theme!

Also, I guess you knew all knew this, the vocal tracks from Pikmin are in as well.

I was really bummed we couldnt export photos to the PC, hopefully someone cracks the encryption soon.

CrisKre

didnt the dojo confirm u can select ZZS before you start a match?

various25_080130d.jpg

"On this screen, you can also select which character you start a match as when playing Pokémon Trainer or Zelda/Sheik."

oh noes! no ZSS it appears. I wonder why?

traveler

Not Wario
sp0rsk said:
Yeah, I don't know why it doesn't work like Zelda\Sheik, but whatever. It's all about Ike.

We had 160 music tracks total by the time I quit last night. I only briefly went through sound test cause we had to look through everything (and remember, this game has a lot of shit) and I noticed one cool thing. An uptempo version of the Animal Crossing DS theme!

Also, I guess you knew all knew this, the vocal tracks from Pikmin are in as well.

I was really bummed we couldnt export photos to the PC, hopefully someone cracks the encryption soon.

I take it he's a decent, competitive character, despite being a member of the slow and strong crowd?

Top Bottom