• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Fjordson

To be fair, this is what is being floated around on the twittersphere. Someone posted up a pic of the upcoming stock numbers and it was a total of 50.

Let's hope it is a lot more than that haha.
Yeah, that's what I saw also on twitter.

Just seems so bizarre. A collab EQT and it's way way more limited than any hyped up Yeezy or ultra boost.

500 pairs of each colorway of the Iniki Boost on Adidas US.

L. O. L.

Source: yeezymafia fwiw
Another wtf number.

Maybe all these releases will restock in the future in bigger numbers?

adidas feeling themselves a little too much rn smh

500 pairs each for the iniki boosts?

beyoncelaugh.gif~c200

Triple black UBs and uncaged dropping at Caliroots.com in 20min according to Adidas Alerts.

https://m.caliroots.com/search/sear...=CJ&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2470763

Also dropping at Caliroots, those new red/black and blue/black knit NMDs.

https://m.caliroots.com/search/sear...=CJ&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2470763

No word on stock #s.

What to do, what to do, would like to see what all the hype is on the UBs,the triple blacks look pretty nice....

Only 2999 pairs of the triple black ultra boost on Adidas US tomorrow.

Godspeed to you all lol

Was kinda tempted by them but nope, looking at those iniki runners in navy instead. Having just got my TB Racers last night for less than $100 has scratched that TB itch.

Edit: 500 pairs each for the Inikis... That's some pure fuckery right there.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
you aren't kidding, the oreos in 13 went up to around 650 when there were around 450 last week

only other ones I want are the Beluga but I can't spend that kind of guap

not now anyway lol
I mean i guess i cant complain, i'm trying to get rid of these size 10 oreos.

More money for me If i sell outright, but I'm really just trying to trade for a size 10.5.

Personally not a fan of the knit patterning on these tbh

Same. I feel like, unlike Nike trainers that have stood the test of time due to the simplicity of the designs - particularly for the Air Max series (1, 90, 95, 97) - Adidas doesn't really see any need to keep one particular pattern for long.

Kinda a shame, as I really love the knit patterns for the 1.0/2.0s the best though the pattern for the 3.0s are the most versatile right now. With the knit pattern for the 4.0s, it's like they keep trying to find a pattern to stick with but can't.

I shudder to think what the 5.0s will look like next year.

Moodz

hey guys, do you know how the Iniki are supposed to fit?
I'm an 11 in Nike and Converse, and 10,5 in Vans.
I have some Pure boost raw in 10,5 and they fit alright, but due to their special shape, I don't know if I should have sized up or not...

Does everything boost fit the same?

acohrs

hey guys, do you know how the Iniki are supposed to fit?
I'm an 11 in Nike and Converse, and 10,5 in Vans.
I have some Pure boost raw in 10,5 and they fit alright, but due to their special shape, I don't know if I should have sized up or not...

Does everything boost fit the same?

Good place to check is page 1 on NT Boost thread, have a pretty comprehensive sizing guide for nearly all boost shoes.

That said I heard it was TTS so going UK10 like all my other boost shoes

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Got the INIKI Red and Pureboosts in White. Captcha on Adidas is acting weird as fuck, kept refreshing with new images. Not sure if a new feature to battle botters or me glitching.

Also Adidas EU only had 9 pairs of the TB UB 3.0.
tzFA1.gif

Got the INIKI Red and Pureboosts in White. Captcha on Adidas is acting weird as fuck, kept refreshing with new images. Not sure if a new feature to battle botters or me glitching.

Also Adidas EU only had 9 pairs of the TB UB 3.0.
What?! Haha wow. I had not even seen the TB UB on the adidas France webpage. I only saw the new uncaged with the blacked out boost. Those are dope, went to the adidas store this morning at opening and bought a pair for my brother's bday. Good thing I went because bots totally got all the pairs online!

Question for those with ultraboost uncaged:
I went TTS for my brother (he is normally 10) or should I have 1/2 sized up?
I'm a size 11 and the PK collar felt tight...

Question for those with ultraboost uncaged:
I went TTS for my brother (he is normally 10) or should I have 1/2 sized up?
I'm a size 11 and the PK collar felt tight...

I'm TTS on both my UB UC and UB 3.0s. They both fit comfortably, albeit the Uncaged do feel a bit tighter.

(IIRC, the Uncaged are still based on the UB 2.0 primeknit design which is noticeably more snug than the 3.0s)

Moodz

Man that was intense. Managed to get the iniki in blue, I was hesitant between these and the grey ones but it's not like I had a choice anyway...
Got a 10,5. I hope it won't be too small...

I'm TTS on both my UB UC and UB 3.0s. They both fit comfortably, albeit the Uncaged do feel a bit tighter.

(IIRC, the Uncaged are still based on the UB 2.0 primeknit design which is noticeably more snug than the 3.0s)

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated! Hopefully these will fit him fine. Its good that the UB have a sole that can be removed to loosen, just in case.

ruxtpin

Banned
Hey all -

New to this thread. Just ordered a second pair of the JCrew Killshots; fantastic casual shoe. I don't follow basketball shoes at all, but been a big fan of the retro stuff JCrew has put out. Grabbed a New Balance 997 Moonshot last year. I think that's the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

Question: Anyone here worn Asics Gel-Respectors and found them extremely narrow?

Top Bottom