• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So the shoes I ordered off eBay came in. They're in nice condition - not perfect by any means, but for what I paid, I'm happy.

These are them (stock pic, not mine):

air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-ls-azure-white-varsity-maize-3.jpg

I want to clean them up a bit before I wear them and have some questions on how to clean what parts!

• How do I clean the white? It's not all cloth...Some of it is that plastic-ish pearl material. I want to clean the cloth parts, too.
  • How do you go about cleaning the inside of the shoes? There's some dirt and fuzz in there that I want to get out before I start wearing them.
  • More cleaning - how about the soles?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Found a single pair of Rick Owens Adidas in the size and colorway that I've been after, and for 75% off. Once I tried them on, there was no way I could pass these up. My one splurge before getting married next month 🙊

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Hey, guys I'm new to this thread but are sneaker sales allowed in here or is just a place to congregate and discuss upcoming shoes, etc.?

I have a US Men's Sz. 8 pair of Adidas EQT ADV Primeknit (Black/Turbo) NEW, that I'm looking to sale and didn't like online reseller sites that dictate your price and get a cut of the money without doing anything (I mean, I guess they connect sellers and buyers). Well if anyone is interested and wants pictures let me know.

If this isn't the place for this, I'll remove it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My XXXI Gotta Shines showed up. 10.5 on my Retro LS feels real good, but these feel a bit narrow at the toe box. I may swap them for an 11. Otherwise, good lord this is a sexy ass shoe.

I ordered a pair of Xpand No Tie Elastic Laces.

Got white to hopefully go with getting a pair of these.

There is enough grey goin' on that white to pair with the swoosh seems betters to me.

Funny enough I found a bootleg listing on amazon of what it looks like with white ones.
dRczSwnl.jpg

shira

I ordered a pair of Xpand No Tie Elastic Laces.

Got white to hopefully go with getting a pair of these.

There is enough grey goin' on that white to pair with the swoosh seems betters to me.

Funny enough I found a bootleg listing on amazon of what it looks like with white ones.
dRczSwnl.jpg

I'm really wondering what the quality of that air bubble is because typically about 6 months in the air gets all cloudy regardless of use and after a year it goes all yellow.
Also since there is no midsole the glue or whatever connects the air to the upper needs to be insanely good.

An $250 (extra $60) for Nike iD volt bubbles
nike-air-max-day-2017-id-3.jpg

nike-air-max-day-2017-id-2.jpg

NYC March 20, LA March 22, Chicago/Toronto March 25, nike.com March 26

Nike needs to stop obsessing over Volt. It's terrible.

I read you can swap volt for clear on those special NikeID versions.

It seems like a lot the popular style of recent has gone to white and black and neutral colors.
The volt is a way for Nike to stand out. And I do have some Volt shirts and shorts cause like you said it is all over with Nike and I got some when on clearance.

I read you can swap volt for clear on those special NikeID versions.

It seems like a lot the popular style of recent has gone to white and black and neutral colors.
The volt is a way for Nike to stand out. And I do have some Volt shirts and shorts cause like you said it is all over with Nike and I got some when on clearance.
Don't really have an issue with volt as a colour, just think Nike put it on way too many sneakers.

VMs are too expensive anyway.

Reckoner

Got myself a pair of Ultra Boost Shock Mint. Those along with the creams are my favorite UB colorway. The guy selling only had a UK9.5 pair and my current UB 2.0 pair is UK9. Hopefully it will be fine.

shira

Found a single pair of Rick Owens Adidas in the size and colorway that I've been after, and for 75% off. Once I tried them on, there was no way I could pass these up. My one splurge before getting married next month 🙊

Do you feel like a Mastadon up there?

soultron

Banned

Strong look. Also, congrats to you and your spouse! :)

Where the heck do people buy NMDs in Canada? :[

We don't. Adidas gives us like 5 pairs for the entire country.

Sign up for newsletters for the Canadian sneaker shops and hope they do lotteries for online entries. Short of physically lining up at places getting a limited ADIDAS release, it's your best bet.

number11

i don't know why i bother with size?.. their website is always useless with big releases.

Just noticed Nike.com is saying sold out.. so i'm guessing i didn't win.

cluderi

Pointless, didn't even get close to getting an Atmos.

30 anniversary has been a total waste of time, I really only wanted a pair of University Red OG Air Maxs since it's been a favourite of mine. Guess I'll grab another pair of NMDs.

Top Bottom