• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

golem

Man I don't know about the Vapor Max. I want to like them, but there's something about the upper that makes it feel bland and I'm not sold on that cleat like sole until I try it.
Hearing good things about it but just don't like the looks straight up. Wouldn't buy

The VaporMax is more of a blank canvas design.

The color combinations have to do almost all the work and only the Multi-Color iD version jumps out at you.

They really have held back considering the promo versions they showed in 2016
J3vF8rd.jpg

shira

The color combinations have to do almost all the work and only the Multi-Color iD version jumps out at you.

J3vF8rd.jpg

C7jko-eW0AAW47q.jpg

wrath.gif
Needs moar volt
bts_merlini.gif

C7jko-eW0AAW47q.jpg

Needs moar volt
bts_merlini.gif

Its vibrant enough as is. The Volt tinted air option is too much if that is what you are talking about.
Or in this photo with better lighting and focus the knit upper is plenty eye-popping.
https://twitter.com/vagrantsneaker/status/844293341122457600

I really hate the KissMyAirs slogan meme thing Nike is using a lot around Air Max Day stuff.

It's like 2nd rate 90s Sega marketing. It's not clever or cute. Maybe it sorta works for the British market with how they say Arse but other than that it seems stupid to me.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hey I dont take an extra future L!

Yeezy Mafia does haha

So yeezy mafia won't retract and are calling out Nicekicks for spreading nonsense lol. Who to believe. And they are right, in that the colorway exists- it was seen on Khloe Kardashian's snapchat story months ago. It's possible both parties are right. Fake shoe in these particular photos, but based on a legit colorway that is still supposed to be secret/canceled without fanfare?

Are these replacing the current 2017s?

Wow the 1st pair is niiiice

No these are in addition to the other pureboosts. I'd imagine these would be cheaper due to the mesh upper.

Yeah the first pair is a must try to cop. No idea on how limited they might be though.

Man I don't know about the Vapor Max. I want to like them, but there's something about the upper that makes it feel bland and I'm not sold on that cleat like sole until I try it.
Ever since someone on NT mentioned how they look like football boots I can't unsee it. I think they'll look fine if you're rocking some TF joggers or something cuffed but anything with a regular cut or something that isn't tapered just looks weird.

J3vF8rd.jpg
This is my favourite of the ones I have seen.

Still trying to figure out where my shoe delivery is with USPS. Had a delivery rescheduled for yesterday but no one showed up. Tracking hasn't updated either. Called the local post office where it says it can picked up from, but they haven't found it yet.

Aeerrgghhhh

BumRush

Still trying to figure out where my shoe delivery is with USPS. Had a delivery rescheduled for yesterday but no one showed up. Tracking hasn't updated either. Called the local post office where it says it can picked up from, but they haven't found it yet.

Aeerrgghhhh

I'm sure they'll find it, but yeah, that always sucks.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I was waiting on the new Dooms but now I may have to get these instead. I'd imagine these will be much more comfy.

S80702_04_standard.jpg

I'm sure they'll find it, but yeah, that always sucks.

Was just coming here to update! Was on hold for almost 20min but he finally found the package. Told them to hold it and I'll go pick it up after work. 🙏

I was waiting on the new Dooms but now I may have to get these instead. I'd imagine these will be much more comfy.

S80702_04_standard.jpg
Whynotboth.gif

Aren't the dooms coming closer to the summer? These are in two days.

If there was indeed going to be a restock, wouldn't we know something about it already? Or at least tomorrow. Unless it is Nike.com only.

nike.com only would be my guess, here is a ton of inventory! get all your air maxes!

I still can't believe how much they botched those releases. It makes 0 sense.

nike.com only would be my guess, here is a ton of inventory! get all your air maxes!

I still can't believe how much they botched those releases. It makes 0 sense.

The best way to celebrate their made-up corporate holiday is to only make it possible for a few hundred people to get the shoe they hype up.

Duh.

I have many friends and family who work at Nike HQ...apparently there were only 400 Atmos available online across all sizes.

The best way to celebrate their made-up corporate holiday is to only make it possible for a few hundred people to get the shoe they hype up.

Duh.

I have many friends and family who work at Nike HQ...apparently there were only 400 Atmos available online across all sizes.

LMAO WHAT

400? Why even have the fan vote? That's amazing.

LMAO WHAT

400? Why even have the fan vote? That's amazing.

Gotta keep everybody thirsty.

I'm trying to find out how many Masters will be available, will let people know if I get an answer.

If there's any chance at all of a restock on any of the Air Maxes, I'd think it would happen on 3/26 and only on NDC.

EDIT: Best I could get was "There should be more Masters available than the Atmos"

I'm assuming they don't know the count since the Masters already released in other regions.

Kal

Never owned New Balance trainers - how do they compare to Nike's size wise? Trying to get the Cortados tomorrow.

droggg

Never owned New Balance trainers - how do they compare to Nike's size wise? Trying to get the Cortados tomorrow.

New Balance; 997's especially, tend to fit a bit larger than Nikes. I would go .5 up your Nike size. I just got a pair of the NB x J Crew 997 'Butterscotch' earlier this week, absolutely love them. J Crew usually does a great job with their NB collabs imo.

Kal

New Balance; 997's especially, tend to fit a bit larger than Nikes. I would go .5 up your Nike size. I just got a pair of the NB x J Crew 997 'Butterscotch' earlier this week, absolutely love them. J Crew usually does a great job with their NB collabs imo.

Thanks! I normally wear a UK 11... so go with UK 11.5? Just looked up the "Butterscotch" They look sick! :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Im totally gonna just hang around yeezy supply online lol hoping for a surprise restock drop tomorrow

im nuts lol

suplex

These are a bit different from the usual in this thread, but I won the raffle for the bait x breaking bad wallabees. Being a fan of wallabees and dark red being a favorite shoe color, I couldn't pass them up.

VoHHqXA.jpg

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
StockX are doing free postage for sellers this weekend. Got a few pairs to sell but I'll ask here.

Anyone interested in a pair of Navy Iniki size 8 UK / 8.5 US. I was going to return back to SNS but the postage to Sweden is pretty steep.

Top Bottom