• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Was gonna go for the Uncaged versions but I still dunno how they fit (TTS or size down).

They're still up on ADC so I can still grab if I decide to but I still am not entirely a fan of the uncaged look.

Xion385

GAF, I'm developing a problem. I picked up my third pair of shoes within the last two weeks. I've always wanted the low version of these. I prized them, but I can't find myself trying to cough up $800 for the lows. These will do great instead.

norto0kliqi0wdgj1iq6.jpg

GAF, I'm developing a problem. I picked up my third pair of shoes within the last two weeks. I've always wanted the low version of these. I prized them, but I can't find myself trying to cough up $800 for the lows. These will do great instead.

norto0kliqi0wdgj1iq6.jpg

Nice. I've been on the lookout for these too but they're not a need even tho they're one of my grails.

gotoadgo

SNS datamosh raffle went up, and down, while Australians were asleep. The registration was open for 4 fucking hours. Thanks SNS.......

How are these? I like they look but they've been sold out in my size.

I love them, both the style and the comfort (it's sock-like). The boost is nice but don't go expecting them to feel like UBs, rather, they're like NMD R1s (but more comfy).

Great lightweight shoe and are about $120, so they're not wallet-breakers. If you foot is on the wide size, you can go half a size up as they're narrow but the materials stretch.

can anyone recommend a thick insole for the NMD socks? I got the ronin cs2 but I definitely should have went a half size down. I'm hoping a thick insert would do the trick.

soultron

Banned
END??

Edit: found it and got some core blacks thanks a ton!!!

Get ready for a world of pain
less existence because jesus those shoes are comfy.

Also: the Parley UB3.0s came in today and holy shit they are even better looking in person. Went a half size down from my usual and the fit is perfect.

Guevara

I love them, both the style and the comfort (it's sock-like). The boost is nice but don't go expecting them to feel like UBs, rather, they're like NMD R1s (but more comfy).

Great lightweight shoe and are about $120, so they're not wallet-breakers. If you foot is on the wide size, you can go half a size up as they're narrow but the materials stretch.

Thanks, that sounds good.

I'll probably pick them up if they ever restock.

Murkas

love Ultraboosts so much I scooped up another two pairs (Oreos and Parleys) this hobby could get expensive...

I came into this thread a month or so ago asking for recommendations on what to get, I've bought more trainers the past few weeks than I have the past few years. I'm now signing up for raffles and waiting in online waiting rooms and I don't know who to blame. Had no intentions of really getting into this hobby, but then I started to notice how cool they can look, then I thought why not buy trainers in different colours, then I bought Air Maxes to try and correct some childhood trauma of everyone else having Air Maxes while I had Hi-Tec and Gola, then I started seeing these limited editions and collaborations with companies I ain't even heard of and now I want them all. Fug you guys.

Hope I get lucky and score one of those NMD Datamoshes...

My Parley UB uncaged just came in the mail. As my first ultraboost, the feeling is way different than my nmd cs1's. Definitely very comfortable, and I went TTS and they fit perfectly. The sock collar is a bit tight though.

I came into this thread a month or so ago asking for recommendations on what to get, I've bought more trainers the past few weeks than I have the past few years. I'm now signing up for raffles and waiting in online waiting rooms and I don't know who to blame. Had no intentions of really getting into this hobby, but then I started to notice how cool they can look, then I thought why not buy trainers in different colours, then I bought Air Maxes to try and correct some childhood trauma of everyone else having Air Maxes while I had Hi-Tec and Gola, then I started seeing these limited editions and collaborations with companies I ain't even heard of and now I want them all. Fug you guys.

lol, I know how you feel. I remember I came in this thread about 2 years ago just to browse and get more options on what to buy. Ended up buying like 3 pairs in about a month.
Though then again, after that I went over a year before buying anything else.

Get ready for a world of pain
less existence because jesus those shoes are comfy.

Also: the Parley UB3.0s came in today and holy shit they are even better looking in person. Went a half size down from my usual and the fit is perfect.

Lol ready to see what the hype is all about,I might be able to get away with wearing these to work as my job involves hours of walking each day, super hyped!

Reckoner

Don't spend all your money at once. Go easy. The thing about the sneaker game is that there is always new dope stuff dropping.

SneakerGAF I want the caged parleys. I never wear my 1.0 Core Blacks(technically not deadstock because I've walked around my house in them a couple times). I have way too many pairs of ultra boosts. Do I sell them to get the parleys? Or is this something I'm going to regret?

I wish I wasn't so indecisive lol.

gotoadgo

SneakerGAF I want the caged parleys. I never wear my 1.0 Core Blacks(technically not deadstock because I've walked around my house in them a couple times). I have way too many pairs of ultra boosts. Do I sell them to get the parleys? Or is this something I'm going to regret?

The Parleys are pretty dope, and the fact they're partially made from recycled ocean plastic is a great initiative. I wish they'd released in Australia, I'd have gotten them instantly.

Omie

We should start a sneaker trading group, I'm in the same boat. Hoarding sneakers is an expensive hobby.

Top Bottom