• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so evilore promised me a new tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no tags going here folks. The well is dry.

We're all so close though...

fishmagnetsarerepulsedp1.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Wait hold on, is that Devolution's bra on Timedog's profile pic?

How the fuck did anyone vote Blame Space?

Timedog
- Dating Devolution
- Probably a top-10 member of Writing-GAF
- Great fashion

vs

Blame Space
- Pissed on some dude's picture

No contest, IMO.
I didn't pay attention to that thread, but what about smear campaigns? I'll admit, I'm not much of a political strategist, but check this out:

"Timedog? How about Slimedog!? Am I right people!?"

I mean, if someone like me came along and made an argument like that, and I'd be all about voting blame space.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Timedog
- Dating Devolution

No contest, IMO.
They weren't together at that point, were they? I'm pretty sure Devo would have dated blame if he would have won.

TrophyWaiffu.

PS: She does kinda look like David Bowie. I don't remember where I read it (some random thread). But whoever said that was right.

Ryaaan14

Banned
They weren't together at that point, were they? I'm pretty sure Devo would have dated blame if he would have won.

TrophyWaiffu.

PS: She does kinda look like David Bowie. I don't remember where I read it (some random thread). But whoever said that was right.

Oh shit.

Feep

Banned
I don't know if I like all these meta-GAF threads. All the blamespace/timedog stuff, Real Pic January...it's bringing out the latent sexual frustrations of a bunch of nerds, and it's weird, man.

Amagon

I don't know if I like all these meta-GAF threads. All the blamespace/timedog stuff, Real Pic January...it's bringing out the latent sexual frustrations of a bunch of nerds, and it's weird, man.
Just go with the flow my brother.

Just go with the flow..........

TheOddOne

Well this is for most part a gaming forum, so SHOCKING NEWS
:p

Desmond

TrophyWaiffu.

Oh hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom