• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so evilore promised me a new tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I should of went to NYC last night and dry humped EviLore too for a tag.

I should of went to NYC last night and dry humped

I should of went to NYC

I should of

316xnxhjpgarjw8.gif

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
It's pointless to even say this because begging will never get you a tag.

Dragona/Lyre actually had a few sanctioned tag fishing threads back in the day. Of course, you never knew if you were going to get one you wanted or something almost entirely unrelated, which was calculated to be as shameful as possible. I think Bish had one a few years back as well.

Getting remotely on topic, there needs to be more Midwest-GAF meetups.

noah111

Still Alive
To all of you tag beggars: how about you go acquire every single gaffer's real pic and save it onto your computer, before huffing n' puffing of your worthiness.

I'm not sayin, i'm just sayin.

Goodnight.

-Sent from my iPhone
from the snowy war zone of the middle east

jasonng

To all of you tag beggars: how about you go acquire every single gaffer's real pic and save it onto your computer, before huffing n' puffing of your worthiness.

I'm not sayin, i'm just sayin.

Goodnight.

-Sent from my iPhone
from the snowy war zone of the middle east

<3

Still wishing for your safety.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Dragona/Lyre actually had a few sanctioned tag fishing threads back in the day. Of course, you never knew if you were going to get one you wanted or something almost entirely unrelated, which was calculated to be as shameful as possible. I think Bish had one a few years back as well.

Getting remotely on topic, there needs to be more Midwest-GAF meetups.

That's not begging. That's a limited giveaway.

pulga

Banned
Fucking horse with the smoke got me good.

All I ever did for my tag was post in a David Bowie thread. Nothing funny, or witty, or stupid, just a general run of the mill post.

gurasa

Fucking horse with the smoke got me good.

All I ever did for my tag was post in a David Bowie thread. Nothing funny, or witty, or stupid, just a general run of the mill post.
I remember that classic thread, lol. I think it was Dragona who tagged several people who posted there.

sphinx

the piano man

holy shit, I didn't know that but yeah, dragona was a bit insane not necesarily a bad person but all over the place. I didn't know about all this, very intriguing.

The only 2 episodes I watched related to admins and mods here in GAF were 1)the un-modding of amirox and 2)a HUGE catfight between him and Sporks, when he was a mod too, sporks was so incredibly fucking mad that amirox was like " what the hell man, chill".

It was weird, cause normally you'd fix problems per PM not in the open.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I guess you're a woman who's bad at driving.

Loooool.

She banned so many people in that one thread where people guessed it was a woman driver who crashed when no one knew, and then it turned out it was a woman after all.

I knew enough about Dragona to avoid that thread like it was the plague.

feel

I got tagged like 2 days after I became a Member, never really got to fully enjoy the GAF untagged Member experience so after a couple of years I asked to go back, and the lazy Admin who took care of it didn't really feel like making me a Member so he just gave me the tag "Member". Shit sucks. True story.

Yoona

Banned
I got tagged like 2 days after I became a Member, never really got to fully enjoy the GAF untagged Member experience so after a couple of years I asked to go back, and the lazy Admin who took care of it didn't really feel like making me a Member so he just gave me the tag "Member". Shit sucks. True story.

what

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I would throw the attention whore comment, but a few months ago on the Times Square cam I almost took my shirt off, so yeah ...

Whats with all the suits though?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can there be a Timedog vs Blame space thread in like 10 years again?

feel

His tag used to be "words words words words words words words words"

Holy crap I can't believe someone actually remembers it (outside of HaloGaf where I usually hang out). Or maybe there's a way to check this stuff, like on cached versions of the site. Either way, impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom