• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So...Nimona looks cute.

Toots

Gold Member
Forgot to mention, I think there a disabled characer also with a fake arm. (No joke)
I remember in high school this dude with a fake arm.
When he was pissed off he would grab you with his fake arm and pinch you so hard without letting go, and there was nothing you could do to free yourself of the ungodly strength of that arm. You only had to pray for a school monitor to come by.
Hope they managed to insert in their flick this type of overcoming the odds story, not in spite of, but thanks to your handicap.

Last edited:

SirTerry-T

I'm gonna piss in your soup guys, sorry but i cannot refrain myself...
In the 33 seconds i managed to watch, i only saw unfunny jokes ("im not a villain" with a broken glass bottle in hand) and crap a 13 year old internet troll would find too edgy and cringe ("who do you wanna kill first"). I forced myself to watch more, and the shapeshifting part was somewhat well done and i guess the movie cand be visually entertaining but still the question remains :
Why does Hollywood insist on making unfunny people write what is supposed to be funny movies ?
0f8.png

But it is ok, I kown i'm not the target audience, because i'm not a british gay frog with glass as much oversized as my ego.

PS : "Based on the totally metal graphic novel" :messenger_pensive:
"Totally metal" is an oxymoron (emphasize on moron), and there absolutely nothing metal about that movie. Totally is something a square teenager would say, metal is not something a square teenager would listen to. SO who let the soccer mom who though she was cool by putting that in the trailer do it ?
PS 2 : I don't know anything about Mark Kermode, apart from the pics a quick google search unearthed, so he might be a british gay frog with glasses as oversized as his ego, or he may be a pretty decent dude, i don't really know.
Waterloo was fucking years ago, chap. Time to move on.

Toots

Gold Member
Waterloo was fucking years ago, chap. Time to move on.
From which depth of your addled mind does this come from ?! :messenger_grinning_sweat:
The US was not present at Waterloo you know ? And if they were they definitely would be on the French side. I can't even begin to comprehend what you meant...
Also "Waterloo was fucking years ago", sounds so dumb even though not technically wrong i guess.
Next time please say "ages ago" or "centuries ago" when talking about an event which happened more than 200 years ago.
And last but not least, my post was more than 6 month ago still you felt the need to answer it,
Animated GIF

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I actually watched this some weeks ago, thought it was very average, unfunny and childish with animation and artstyle that gave me Flash vibes.

Probably just too old for millennial focused content like this.

Last edited:

SirTerry-T

From which depth of your addled mind does this come from ?! :messenger_grinning_sweat:
The US was not present at Waterloo you know ? And if they were they definitely would be on the French side. I can't even begin to comprehend what you meant...
Also "Waterloo was fucking years ago", sounds so dumb even though not technically wrong i guess.
Next time please say "ages ago" or "centuries ago" when talking about an event which happened more than 200 years ago.
And last but not least, my post was more than 6 month ago still you felt the need to answer it,
Animated GIF
In that case let this poor, deluded English man with a dodgy accent, terrible teeth and a superiority complex offer his humble apologies.;) x

GeekyDad

I actually watched this some weeks ago, thought it was very average, unfunny and childish with animation and artstyle that gave me Flash vibes.

Probably just too old for millennial focused content like this.
Yeah, I hear ya. I definitely don't care for it when it's gratuitous, but just from the trailer, I felt a fun, child-like vibe. For free, I will definitely check it out.

Top Bottom