• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony hires Korean superstar Lee Dahye to cosplay as Eve for upcoming Stellar Blade release event

ABnormal

Very cute but not enough booty

vw11XR5.jpg
Eh, you need an athlete to get that. It's difficult to find a model who is also an athlete:messenger_relieved:

FeralEcho

Retardera on suicide watch

They are as we speak taking the red pill to escape the matrix,an actual realistic beautiful woman is too much for their tiny brains to handle.

Rikku-X

Notice how it's mostly girls screaming and cheering them on. In Korea girls like sexy and/or cute girls. When they play a female character in a game, they make her sexy.

Also props to stadium crew for playing Hype Boy, they got good taste.
MQYjJ7u.gif
Right, it's not just Korea but most of Asia as well. That video is in Taiwan as she works for a Taiwanese cheerleading team now.

GymWolf

Eh, you need an athlete to get that. It's difficult to find a model who is also an athlete:messenger_relieved:
It's mostly genetic, you can put a patch with exercise but you have to be born with keira agustina ass, you don't get it by going at the gym.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Is Sony feeling okay?
Not complaining, this is what they should be doing

ReBurn

Gold Member
Impossible. That IGN France guy said there were no women who look like this. Has this woman ever seen a woman?

AJUMP23

Impossible. That IGN France guy said there were no women who look like this. Has this woman ever seen a woman?

When the French use to be some of the best at portraying women as beautiful and desirable. Look at how far France has fallen.

Aenima

I really want to know how many of you were banned from that forum.
Me me me, 14 times if i remember, But still not perma banned. I dont login there for more than a year though.

EVE cosplays gonna be wild. Curious to see if cosplayers will stick to EVE starter green suit or if they go for some of the more spicy ones like the skin suit.

Last edited:

Lambogenie

The original model is way hotter imo.
Agree. Pretty sure there's facial surgery done here.
Missed opportunity when they should have hired…..

I4qq-qm1CijvO_kWtWDGfGS9yrJ7D5-KLwVum14Pc_DUfrhNM0B__NkQPXxXLl_-1FrfhT0N4blkSsiZ-cH1Avfghh-QZ3KvD7pzaucUs-g6rx1maqTga24Fy0TJ501XYSad7Lh0vvGq_6csIehcdta7ToAb5tfiK6Hwj6w

Oh yeah, bringing back the gif of the year.

She vids, I believe. Forgot the name.
Would've hired this woman, personally speaking, but I don't think they do cosplays and they aren't a big name. Plus she's based in Russia IIRC (but she is part Korean).

Still a good model choice on Sony's part tho.

C U R V E S

Who is she?

What's so appealing about a girl whose entire look is that god awful filter that changes everything. I'm not doubting she's part Korean...but yet I am, because of that stupid ass filter and makeup that a bunch of Asian-fishers milk. Eve, this girl ain't.

Top Bottom