• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony : Paris Games Week press conference dated

djjinx2

Cant believe we still have this AND Playstation Experience to come.

Hopefully we see a couple of big announcements.

Please bring it Polyphony!!

Just_one

what im hoping for Paris Games Week :

- Wild
- Rime Release Date
- Dreams
- PS4 price cut
- Driveclub as part of PS+ November (therefore the real reason for the ps+ to be gone)
- GT7 trailer
- Fallout 4

Corpsepyre

Banned
Shahid Kamal said on his Twitter that the week is going to be momentous. Knowing him, he's probably going to get on stage and announce some indie snack. Hoping there's more to the event.

Shahid Kamal said on his Twitter that the week is going to be momentous. Knowing him, he's probably going to get on stage and announce some indie snack. Hoping there's more to the event.

I'd never take any stock in that man's words when it comes to hype-mongering. I know that sounds harsh, but he has demonstrated in the past that he has some very different standards compared to the PS fanbase when it comes to big announcements.

I'm sure that PGW will still deliver though.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
The way Tekken is going I hope I never see it again. Tekken 5:DR was the last decent entry everything since has been utter crap.

Even though it has failed the fresh test for the last two numbered installments, the franchise is still fun and i can't wait to play the 7th installment on the current gen. Its a lot better than Namco Bandai stopping the development of these titles.

4 years and no games released is a waste of a developer.

They had a Vita game in development at one point, but that's been canned and so they've moved on to the PS4. That's obviously going to require a lot of rebuilding for them since the last console game they made was released in 2004 (Omega Strain).

What's up with thatgamecompany? Journey's going to be 4 years old soon and we haven't heard a thing since. I wonder if they had a change of heart and is collaborating with Sony again.

Last we heard, nothing has changed.

It's just you know...games. They take time.

Memento

I guess it is too early to announce Demons Souls Remastered right? Because Bloodborne DLC is coming in November and DkS3 is launching on April. Should Sony capitalize on the hype train or avoid Souls fadigue?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I guess it is too early to announce Demons Souls Remastered right? Because Bloodborne DLC is coming in November and DkS3 is launching on April. Should Sony capitalize on the hype train or avoid Souls fadigue?

They may probably wait till there's a lull in releases. As far as we know, Miyazaki wants to move onto something new after Dark Souls 3, so maybe something after that launches...

I hope we get another Gravity Rush 2 trailer.

Too early

We will probably just get a trailer for the remaster after pgw

I want a demon souls remaster but if they were going to do it they would have done it before bloodborne came out I think

Fhtagn

I'd be fine with Demon's Souls getting a remaster in 2017, post Dark Souls 3 DLC, so that Dark Souls 4 can happen in 2018 after a longer dev cycle, but knowing how From seemingly lives to pump out as many games as they can in a franchise while it's hot, I assume Bloodborne 2 will be 2017.

yurinka

Resistance IP needs to die. And please let Bend make their own top notch AAA IP, maybe with some small help from SSM (like with RAD in The Order) or from ND (like in Golden Abbyss).

BTW, someone needs to bring back Parappa (a small Media Molecule team?), Siphon Filter (a new 2nd Sony Bend team?) and Wipeout (people from Evolution+Firesprite+London maybe?).

I wouldn't see any problem announcing a Demon's Souls Remastered at PGW or PSX with a Summer 2016 release date. It would be a perfect filler with these months without big releases.

But does Sony own this IP?

I wouldn't see any problem announcing a Demon's Souls Remastered at PGW or PSX with a Summer 2016 release date. It would be a perfect filler with these months without big releases.

But does Sony own this IP?

Yes, Sony owns it.

Demons Souls is NOT THE FIRST TIME Sony has refused to publish a first party game themselves in the west. It's just their biggest mistake.

-MD-

Twisted Metal announcement for the 20th anniversary next month.

kristen-bell-crying-laughing.gif

B.O.O.M

lol yeah I don't trust him...not after the whole Type0 nonsense.

@-MD-: I know that feel brofist

Top Bottom