• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony : Paris Games Week press conference dated

Sony santa minicab what's the bets? I mean we've heard zilch since ascension
,I think it's bullshit that the big 3 Sony studios arena no show so far
I hate to say it but Shu should be fired

huh?

Big 3 Sony Studios arena?

Uncharted 4 ( ND )
Horizon ( GG )
Dreams ( MM )

God of War 4 will be shown at PSX no doubt, already confirmed in development by Barlog ( accidently )

Sony Bend will be at PGW according to Shu, and it is a their largest product according to Shu.

Polyphony is working on GT7. Will likely see that this year as well at either PGW or PSX.

TLG was reshown and will likely get more footage at PSX I'd think.

Shu is the man.

Corpsepyre

Banned
huh?

Big 3 Sony Studios arena?

Uncharted 4 ( ND )
Horizon ( GG )
Dreams ( MM )

God of War 4 will be shown at PSX no doubt, already confirmed in development by Barlog ( accidently )

Sony Bend will be at PGW according to Shu, and it is a their largest product according to Shu.

Polyphony is working on GT7. Will likely see that this year as well at either PGW or PSX.

TLG was reshown and will likely get more footage at PSX I'd think.

Shu is the man.

Wait a second. Shu confirmed that Bend would be at PGW? This is news to me.

Elios83

Sony santa minicab what's the bets? I mean we've heard zilch since ascension
,I think it's bullshit that the big 3 Sony studios are a no show so far
I hate to say it but Shu should be fired

The problem with Santa Monica is that they cancelled a game directed by the GOW3 director who has now left the company.
So they missed a game development cycle. God of War 4 is meant to be a 2017 game.

Btw it's true that WWS had a rough beginning of generation but I'd judge the results at the end of next year.
If they fail to deliver on Uncharted 4, Ratchet&Clank, The Last Guardian, Horizon, Gravity Rush and New Hot Shot Golf, then yes I'd say that things are not working. But now it's too early to say that. They're paying the price of supporting PS3 strongly until 2013 with their top studios (TLOU, Beyond, Ascension,etc) and they were not lucky on a few projects (the cancelled Santa Monica game, The Order 1886 not delivering what could have been, Driveclub launch debacle, Uncharted 4 delay and R&C movie delay which forced the game delay).

I haven't seen that. The only thing he's somewhat confirmed for PGW is the new game from Quantic Dream. He did that in his Eurogamer Expo Q&A

Speaking of interactive drama.... Are we going to hear from our friends at Quantic Dream? We're all off to Paris soon.

Shuhei Yoshida: Well, they're based in Paris, so... They're great developers, and we're excited to continue to work with them, so....

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...oshida-talks-the-next-20-years-of-playstation

THE:MILKMAN

Does it really make sense for Bend to travel all the way to Paris for their reveal when PSX is six weeks away and just down the road?

Elios83

Does it really make sense for Bend to travel all the way to Paris for their reveal when PSX is six weeks away and just down the road?

Think about the FFXV team that travelled from Japan to showcase a hug scene :D

Btw so far I expect to be at the show:

Quantic Dream with their new game
Guerrilla with an other Horizon demo
Media Molecule with Dreams
Uncharted 4 multiplyer trailer and new details about the December beta
Wild from Micheal Ancel
Rime from Tequila Works

The rest will be a total surprise.

May of been mistaken. But there was something somewhere where someone was asked if the Bend game would be at PGW and got one of those secretative but obvious answers you see alot. Maybe twitter or something?

Forget, but remember it being in a thread somewhere.

So yeah, may be wrong there.

Elios83

Didn't the boss of the company just say "please be excited" at the PS4 reveal?

They're just crazy and it doesn't count!

Yes! :D
And he also came back from Japan this time at PSX last year to troll everyone annoucing the PC port of FFVII on PS4 LOL

Btw about Bend...it could go either way I guess.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Turkoop there is only one place a Rockstar game that's exclusive gets unveiled and that is E3.

AlienNation release date in my veins. December is a sweet month for it.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Would love to know (and see) what that cancelled game that was 70% finished by SSM was. Watching P.S. I Love You, Colin actually talked about that and would love to know what the game was and why it was cancelled when it was almost finished.

Key2001

And Rime - been waiting so long for that by now.

Going by one of their recent posts on Facebook it seems Rime may for the most part be done (also looks like they may be starting to hire for their next project). Hopefully a release date with a date not too far from now is revealed at PGW. Rime is one of the games I have been looking forward towards the most.

Bloodrage

Banned
Guys, I dont want to hype but Evo Studio has changed his avatar on PSN into Motorstorm..
This would blow my mind. Even the first Motorstorm is still one of the best looking PS3 games.

Are you speaking with some authority or just guessing?
Just guessing, but..

Why would anyone expect PT if it was linked to Silent Hills which was canceled? Neither of them exist anymore.

Too soon for WiLD to get a release date. We haven't even seen a gameplay demonstration, or even any gameplay at all. Only a seemingly in-engine trailer. The game being as big and ambitious as it is, I wouldn't expect a release date yet. I do hope we get something soon though, it looks incredible.

Old Hunters will be out very soon, and that trailer was amaaazing. I really don't think they have a reason to do another since the first one revealed quite a bit.

Bloodrage

Banned
tbf though it was the worst motorstorm game.
It gave us this.

msa_under_truckt7mt.gif

LrwH18u.gif

The sense of speed in this game was so insane it legit made me nervous every time. By the end of a race I'd be shaking. Evo always delivers on this.

I wonder how the Uncharted 4 demo will break this time.

It wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't an Uncharted 4 demo. They seem to be trying to handle U4 like they did with TLoU where they really didn't show much of it pre-release. That obviously started after Uncharted 3 where some fans criticized them for showing too much of the game before its release. So far we've scene two gameplay sequences from U4 and that E3 2014 teaser trailer. That's all we've seen. And they've still got the multiplayer that they can/will show eventually. At this point they can just release the multiplayer demo an eventually a launch trailer and it'd work just fine. The hype is all there.

Bishop89

It gave us this.

msa_under_truckt7mt.gif

iX1w8Gxut5fau.gif

The sense of speed in this game was so insane it legit made me nervous every time. By the end of a race I'd be shaking. Evo always delivers on this.

The game was breathtaking, and as you said the sense of speed... wow

LrwH18u.gif

I would love a ps4 motorstorm.

DKHF

It wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't an Uncharted 4 demo. They seem to be trying to handle U4 like they did with TLoU where they really didn't show much of it pre-release. That obviously started after Uncharted 3 where some fans criticized them for showing too much of the game before its release. So far we've scene two gameplay sequences from U4 and that E3 2014 teaser trailer. That's all we've seen. And they've still got the multiplayer that they can/will show eventually. At this point they can just release the multiplayer demo an eventually a launch trailer and it'd work just fine. The hype is all there.
I think there will be a multiplayer trailer/demo at PGW because it's the only Sony conference/event from now until the beta (which starts before PSX). They could just release a trailer randomly in November though I guess but I think PGW is more likely.

zsynqx

I reckon we will definitely get at least one story trailer before the launch trailer. Plus probably a couple of BTS videos.

I think there will be a multiplayer trailer/demo at PGW because it's the only Sony conference/event from now until the beta (which starts before PSX). They could just release a trailer randomly in November though I guess but I think PGW is more likely.

Maybe the MP will be playable at PGW.

Going by one of their recent posts on Facebook it seems Rime may for the most part be done (also looks like they may be starting to hire for their next project). Hopefully a release date with a date not too far from now is revealed at PGW. Rime is one of the games I have been looking forward towards the most.

Yeah, I really can't wait for it. Been excited since the initial announcement.

Top Bottom