• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony : Paris Games Week press conference dated

Interfectum

Should be Driveclub Automata.

XS5LK.gif

MaDKaT

Can't play with my wheel.

Think about it.

It's probably a very nice addition for people interested in bikes, that being said.

controller.gif

Never used one. Seems to be a lot of options out there for PC. Have no idea if they can be adapted to the PS4. As a rider myself, Ill just use the controller.

Papacheeks

Banned
I feel that DriveClub is a shoe-in at this point for PS+; put the core game up on it to help push the Bikes Expansion.

Not sure what else will go on it though.

It's already been on PLUS? I mean if it's the full game that's a different story, but I think people who have re-subed would not like to see a game they already saw be free on PLUS.

controller.gif

Never used one. Seems to be a lot of options out there for PC. Have no idea if they can be adapted to the PS4. As a rider myself, Ill just use the controller.

that looks pretty terrible...how would it work since on a real motorcycle you dont turn the handlebars in the direction you want to go? (Unless you are riding around at <10mph)

bombshell

Oh wait, really?

Yes.

What if, instead of releasing two more DLC packs after The Taken King, they tried something new? What if they sold cosmetic items in the Tower? And then put out a dripfeed of free content to keep people playing in the months before “Destiny 2”—or whatever they wind up calling it—in the fall of 2016?

(That entire last Mars chunk was later cut and passed to Activision subsidiary High Moon Studios to develop for Destiny’s full-sized 2016 sequel, a source said. They’re helping Bungie make the game.)

http://kotaku.com/the-messy-true-story-behind-the-making-of-destiny-1737556731

MaDKaT

that looks pretty terrible...how would it work since on a real motorcycle you dont turn the handlebars in the direction you want to go? (Unless you are riding around at <10mph)

Agreed. There seem to be nicer units out there but not sure if they simulate counter steering.

Pennywise

Youtube app or Twitch app (if in US, Twitch app not out in EU yet) are much better choices.

You can use the app on your EU acc, if you download it from an US acc.
Allthough it won't work with some system languages, so be sure to use english.
Didn't work when I had German as menu language.

Top Bottom