• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony reveals the boxart design for PSVR2 games

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/12/heres-your-first-look-at-ps5-boxart-for-physical-psvr2-games
PSVR2, much like the original PSVR headset, lends itself nicely to digital downloads. When you’ve got your face strapped in, it can be an inconvenience fumbling around for Blu-ray cases and disc slots. Nevertheless, plenty of people still prefer to own physical media, and that’s fine. As such, here’s our first look at the boxart for a PS5 game where virtual reality is required to play.
psvr2-required-the-walking-dead-retribution-ps5-boxart-1.large.jpg

I think it's a bit too think, maybe a bit thinner to give a bit more space for the box art, but yeah, nothing too surprising here. Doesn't disrupt the original PS5 box art design and there isn't any color choice here either, just a black bar with PSVR2 required.

Very minimalist and simple.

Crayon

I would have gone for a larger square icon of just the little headset graphic. I want to see that from a little farther away/little smaller on a screen and trying to read the text doesn't help much.

Top Bottom