• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Sound of Freedom' Beats 'Indiana Jones' in Incredible Box-Office Coup

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveonezero

Banned
it’s fine guys just like drugs the government passed legislation. It doesn’t happen anymore. The logistics of flying illicit people and goods around have been decimated.

The US policy has completely stopped the trafficking of all illegal people and goods.

Hollywood got rid of its sexual exploitation issues with Weinstein.

There was never an island in which a client list was found yet sealed because it would destroy the societal fabric of the country.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Wait a second. It says in that one article that the star of "Sound of Freedom" is linking it to QAnon. Wtf?
It's just a concerted effort by the usual suspects to discredit the movie and the very real issue it brings into light. Not weird at all!

Qanon, by the way, is the perfect bait to dogwhistle to both sides of the isle. It's such a nebulous 'movement' linked to any fantasy you can make up. It's the easiest and laziest frame imaginable these days. On the flipside the people who actually put weight into any of the Qanon stuff are NPC's themselves as well, not realizing it's a blatant honey pot lol.

But here I am talking about bullshit again where we really should be talking about the film itself and how wonderful it is that it's beating the mainstream nonsense at the box office. What's even more funny is that Disney themselves previously shelved this film! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

MayauMiao

dcbvIa3.jpg

ln62knxfbxab1.jpg

"qAnOn mOvEMenT" 🤡

Notice how many of these supposed news outlets have these remarks as their headlines rather than actually talking about the film's own merrits (acting, production, cinematography, etc). It's also important to note that the film itself never mentions Qanon or anything of the sort itself.
Its nice to read how these degenerate media are raging like a mad dog.

Hopefully these people will #LearnToCode soon.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
And...what is that? The "andreno" thing? 🤔
Oxidized adrenaline.

There’s a qanon conspiracy story about how The Elites perform satanic rituals to extract adrenochrome from children to inject in themselves as a form of life extension and/or to get high. That’s why Hillary looks so youthful and beautiful! :messenger_poop:

So of course it all ties in with conspiracy theories about The Elites being responsible for the human trafficking worldwide to maintain their supply of adrenochrome.

Mistake

Oxidized adrenaline.

There’s a qanon conspiracy story about how The Elites perform satanic rituals to extract adrenochrome from children to inject in themselves as a form of life extension and/or to get high. That’s why Hillary looks so youthful and beautiful! :messenger_poop:

So of course it all ties in with conspiracy theories about The Elites being responsible for the human trafficking worldwide to maintain their supply of adrenochrome.
That does sound weird, I thought it had to do with using their blood, which has some research under it

I don't know if I'm missing something. The narrative on this Sound of Freedom flick has been odd, to say the least. Didn't hear about it at all until a few days ago. Let's say that human trafficking is even 1% of what these weirdo q anon dorks claim it to be...then who gives a shit? I don't remember the articles about Oceans 11 being problematic because elaborate heists don't really happen that often. Does the movie claim to be a documentary or based on a real story? Not that I know of. Really weird reaction from some of these mainstream publications.

And yes, Disney sucks ass and doesn't know how to handle 90% of its own franchises. Indy being a dud was easy to see coming.

AJUMP23

I don't know if I'm missing something. The narrative on this Sound of Freedom flick has been odd, to say the least. Didn't hear about it at all until a few days ago. Let's say that human trafficking is even 1% of what these weirdo q anon dorks claim it to be...then who gives a shit? I don't remember the articles about Oceans 11 being problematic because elaborate heists don't really happen that often. Does the movie claim to be a documentary or based on a real story? Not that I know of. Really weird reaction from some of these mainstream publications.

And yes, Disney sucks ass and doesn't know how to handle 90% of its own franchises. Indy being a dud was easy to see coming.
But sound of freedom is based on a true story. There is a real guy being talked about.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Oxidized adrenaline.

I will say something, adreno CT was a thing long before qanon was a thing. Could have sworn a stocky raspy voiced guy would sometimes shout about it .

But yeah, was brought more into the "mainstream" spotlight with said Q thing.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

pel1300

NGL I came in here expecting to see the usual suspects bashing this movie just because the MSM programmed them to do so. Surprised to see no one in this thread doing that (that I can see)

Dana White says he's paying for any of his employees who wanna see the movie w/ clip featuring Mel Gibson:

Last edited:

daveonezero

Banned
I guess I missed that part? I've just seen all these random headlines attacking the movie because one of the guys in the movie is a weirdo q dude.
if you are in the internet you can be labeled a q dude.

Q was an anonymous poster who posted some truths mixed in with lots of crazy things. And it could have been anyone or any thing doing it. It was dumb.

It is simply another psyop to dismiss real information. Just like “conspiracy theory”.

Epstein and his island use to be a Q or conspiracy theory. Yet here we are. He is dead his girl behind bars and the client list locked up never to be seen again.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Billionaires own media not to make money nowadays but to peddle their often divisive and degenerate narrative. The vast majority of traditional media are zombie organizations that offer nothing good to society anymore
Do you not think it's weird though how much this stuff got ramped up after a certain island got shut down..

Scotty W

Q was an anonymous poster who posted some truths mixed in with lots of crazy things. And it could have been anyone or any thing doing it. It was dumb.
Qanon is extremely valuable as a tool to slander. I have only seen a few cases on /pol that took it seriously, and met one person in real life who thought it might be true. Yet according to reddit, somehow there are millions of followers? Please.

I honestly wouldn’t put it past the people who created a certain famous dossier to have created Q. One big problem with conspiracy communities, even once you get past the schizos, is that intelligence agencies are almost definitely manufacturing conspiracy theories to muddy the waters.

If you take a conspiracy theory that turned out to be true, such as MK Ultra or the Tuskegee Syphilis experiment and tie it to something insane, and tie to something insane, like aliens or lizard people, you discredit the truth as well as the person who believes it. You see it everyday.

S0Rminq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom