• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spend $100 on PSN get $15 back in February

Tevious

Well, I got my $15 credit, so good on Sony for not disqualifying me when they quietly canceled my South Park preorder. Worked out pretty nice then, as I only spent ~$45 and got $15 back.

they always do that when there's a big delay in a game's release.

They usually inform people that there was a delay and give them a choice to cancel or accept the delay. That's what happened for me last year with The Last Guardian, anyway.

joeblow

Nope. I only have the original also and it showed up under notifications. I clicked on the text and it applied the $15 to my account.

HvySky

Got mine. Decided to put it towards Night in the Woods, which after everything I've heard, will definitely be worth it. Of course, I probably won't actually get around to playing it in a while because of the avalanche of video games so far this year.

Pompadour

I'm guessing the credit doesn't expire once you actually add it, right? I'm waiting for the digital upgrade version of Revelator 2.

Well shit, I just checked out what I might have done wrong, and it seems I bought something before February 21st when I thought the deal was for the whole month. That's my fault.

I did buy it on the 20th though. Any chance I could contact someone, explain, and they would be lenient with it just being one day off from the deal?

If there's no chance, whatever I'll cut my losses.

Got my credit along with a cancellation notice for the new South Park game (which I pre-ordered as part of this promotion). I'll have to check when I get home to see if I can still access Stick of Truth.

edit: nope

JKRMA

Banned
Did anybody in Canada get their $15 yet? I spent about $120 from wallet in PSN store on Feb 23 and I still have not gotten my credit.

Pachael

I got my code, immediately spent it on a 20% off Parappa Remastered pre-order because I gotta believe...

till I found out post-purchase that it releases on the same day Persona 5 (English) does - oh noes

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I still don't have my code... Does anyone know through which email I can contact Sony at?

Nori Chan

So...just realized I got the code in the notifications...and it's expired..why? Who can I contact to get this situated?

Magnus

So...just realized I got the code in the notifications...and it's expired..why? Who can I contact to get this situated?

God damn it, same here. I had no idea the code would expire within ONE MONTH.

Would appreciate learning if this is something they can solve.

Magnus

FYI: I contacted PSN support via Live Chat and they offered to escalate the case for me so that I would have the code re-issued within 2 business days, since it expired. Yay!

Top Bottom