• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man 3 Green Goblin Concept Art Found in Insomniac Leak

ManaByte

imgonline-com-ua-dexif-Im-PD7fzg6ic-R.jpg

imgonline-com-ua-dexif5occoppgu-Hdd.jpg

Atrus

Gold Member
That’s a weird bandolier across his torso. It’s both inside and outside his cloak and gets in the way of the clasp to button up.

Last edited:

mdkirby

Looks cool to me. As for the way he’s standing, it is also often an autistic way to stand, shifting weight, usually favouring one side, in a more pronounced way than otherwise. I can’t recall if Osborne was autistic in the canon, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was 🤷‍♂️

JaksGhost

Poor guy - having to wear a hood because white people are constantly doing microaggressions by asking where he is from originally.

So tired of this shit now.
Tired of what exactly because this is nothing more than basic concept art.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Green Goblin is going to be gender swaped in Spider-Man 3.

Also bet that Green Goblin kills off Peter Parker.

John Bilbo

The stance looks feminine.

I wouldn't have recognized that as Green Goblin without the title. Then again I'm no Spider-Man expert. Does he look like that in some comics?

poodaddy

I hate Sweet Baby Inc and I hate the writing of the last Spider-Man and I hate all the woke shit infecting games.....that being said, I don't know what the negativity here regarding that design is, I like it. It's just a creepy take on Green Goblin, and I dig it. Yeah, the pose is weirdly feminine, so let's clean that shit up lol, but the look itself? Not bad at all, doesn't bother me a bit.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Green Goblin is gonna be Peter.

Its obvious. Osborn is too predictable. Spanning all three titles puts Peter in place. He's: A. Had experience with dark thoughts and power

B. Quit Spider-Manning

C. Is white.

D. Is male.

E. Is hetero

It's like some methed out Version of what TLOU2 tried, it's a Spider-Man game about the villain, but the villain is Spider-Man, and Spider-Man isn't really Spider-Man, he's Miles Morales. It'll teach a neat story about the presumed societal norms based on expectations established by systemic, hierarchical frameworks that are straining under the very real tide of change in the world and it's various facets - entertainment key among them reeeeeee

Arachnid

I've always liked the hooded goblin look. First time I saw it was this old Alex Ross concept:

alexrossgoblin.jpg

Only thing I'd change with that pic in OP is make the pumpkin bomb orange and a little less metal armored/modern techy, a more leather type armor look (especially the legs). Overall though, that is one of the best Goblin takes I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Looks like AI generated art. The bandolier goes over his vest on one side, and under it on the other side. Also he's standing like a woman. After Spider-man 2, not sure a lot of people will be rushing to buy part 3, I know I won't.

Ozzie666

I'd like this other one, less superpowers, more brains.

IFOtgzN.jpg
The best goblin and great 80's story line. But I always thought he had the same strength and powers without the maddness. Did Green goblin get more powers or something?
No time for the mutated Hobgoblin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom