• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spooky Halloween Deals - Nintendo eShop, Europe

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
It isn't a Nintendo sale thread without folks complaining about prices I guess.

Hoping NoA follows suit with a sale, I'd probably load my 3DS with Castlevania games just for the hell of it.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
How does ZombiU compares to the PC port? is it recommended for the features the Wii U Gamepad provides for the game?

Haven't played any of the ports but ZombiU is arguably the best exclusive Wii U game not published by Nintendo.

Plug some headphones in, turn down the lights, and get creeped out.

man I'm hoping these deals come to the US!

You guys have it lucky, a lot of good deals here. Make sure to pickup the Castlevania games.

I tried to go all physical copies with WiiU but disc version of Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water is so ridiculously overpriced that I'll just have to get a digital version, which is still relatively expensive even with this discount :(

Craft

For gold hunters the following games will earn 60 gold for less than a tenner, which is almost enough for a copy of pilotwings or enough to get the first DLC pack for mario kart:

PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures
Resident Evil Revelations
Darksiders II

I feel like buying all the NES Castlevanias for 3DS, never played them.

Should I?

Also I never knew that Gargoyles Quest had a sequel for NES. How is it?

Leezard

I feel like buying all the NES Castlevanias for 3DS, never played them.

Should I?

Also I never knew that Gargoyles Quest had a sequel for NES. How is it?

I think Castlevania 3 had some bullshit levels during the final part of the game. It might be bearable with the save states you get though.

Jawmuncher

Nintendo of America stays not caring. They have a Halloween section, but only random titles I've never heard of and Resident Evil seems to be on sale. Not even a deal for fatal frame.

What's the word on Binding of Isaac's performance on Wii U? Might bite... Heard the multiplayer is fun.
Been playing it a bunch the last few days

Runs fine. Just had one crash while charging Brimstone while walking through a door, but it was no big deal and hasn't happened since.

Haven't tried multiplayer

Top Bottom