• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Upotte!! 05

1336245296999.gif

Aw, you can't even see it in that gif.

So maybe you can tell me. When a gun
masturbates
, what part is being manipulated?

Her
vagina.

jman2050

Upotte 5

Well um... I guess we all have our own fetishes to deal with. Might wanna try and dial it back a bit elfgirl...

I do not understand this show at all.

Shining Hearts Bread of Happiness 4
tumblr_m3kjbnn0hr1qbxqfpo1_500.png

One of the songs in the background was pretty good
around when hank was helping them pull up the box. Was disappointed we didnt get to see all the spoils though I guess the Palace has some reason for confiscating everything. Hank's arm and response makes it seem like something from the ocean caused some previous event to transpire, and Xiaomei also seemed to give off vibes of knowing a bit more than it seemed.

Im guessing the doll, Rick, and Kaguya all are united by something beyond just all washing up on shore.

Ai no Kusabi OVA (2012) 1-4
tumblr_m3jhuomddr1r70kbmo1_400.gif

Pretty entertaining for the most part, only flaws was in the second and third episode when characters other than those directly tied to Iason or Riki were focused upon it became a bit dull. Though, thats probably more due to the fact that the plot between Iason and Riki had all the good action. Tension and emotional distress was done well
it appeared that they had feelings for each other beyond the pet master thing thankfully, though I guess thats natural after being in that role for three years, inconclusive ending, so hope for more.

Brazil

And here we... Go.

Code Geass R2 1

Cool OP. New characters and all, but...

WHAT IS GOING ON

Is ex-waifu a teacher? Who's this brother? What is that between Kallen's boobs?

I see. Kind of.

That was reeeally unnecessary. Well, at least they had the decency to remove this
memory
seal or whatever in the first episode. But, ugh... That first scene was ominous.

cajunator

Banned
As a self-proclaimed anime viewing expert I have to warn you, that's far too much anime.

As a self-proclaimed anime enthusiast, there is no such thing as too much anime.

Truly the stuff of nightmares.

Kill it with fire and then kill it again to be sure.

Accel World 5

The time Silver Crow had that long self pity session I wanted to literally cut my veins, but everything before and past was nice.

---------

In other news, I finally completed the Lupin collection:
7d7b3bb4f963c85d275d5add38a99ee23b5aa395.jpg

Where did you get those? Are they all movies? I see a collection opportunity.

Fortunately, they made that too!

I'm glad I was able to set the record straight about those two series!

Even Eureka Seven has a movie!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_Seven#Film
Holy shit the truths that wikipedia lays bare.

What's C.C. doing in a BONES production?

Making it better.

Ultimadrago

Code Geass R2 1

Why Code Geass...why?

So supposedly Ledouche left his alter ego, but then...until after a
he runs into Bunny Girl Kallen and saves her over chess which follows a mecha attack.

He then gets a
"recharge" of power from C.C. , removing the memory seal and 'remembers'
....what?

Where's Nunally? Where's Pizza Hut?

This episode took the trait of faster pacing that R1 had and cranked it up to a despicable degree.

I hope this was a temporary slip-up.

cajunator

Banned
Code Geass R2 1

Why Code Geass...why?

So supposedly Ledouche left his alter ego, but then...after a
mecha attack in a random place where he runs into Bunny Girl Kallen and saves her over chess?

He then gets a
"recharge" of power from C.C. , removing the memory seal and 'remembers'
....what?

Where's Nunally? Where's Pizza Hut?

This episode took the trait of faster pacing that R1 had and cranked it up to a despicable degree.

I hope this was a minor slip-up.

It goes off the rails pretty quickly.
I stopped at episode 7 I think.
I will resume some of it tomorrow when Im off work if Im not too tired (if tonight at work doesn't go equally off the rails)

It goes off the rails pretty quickly.
I stopped at episode 7 I think.
I will resume some of it tomorrow when Im off work if Im not too tired (if tonight at work doesn't go equally off the rails)

Can't understand how someone can keep break after watching seven episodes of R2?! I probably watched whole first season and thirteen episodes of R2 in couple of days. After that I had to wait weekly for episode =(. Damn Geass was addicting.

survivor

Banned
Saint Seiya Omega 5

Koga, you don't deserve to have Soma as your bro.

It was really weird seeing Koga walk away, then they cut away to the mountain summit. I mean it was so obvious that he was going to carry him, but with the cut it made it look like Koga just ditched Soma then realized how dumb he was and came back for him

Also looks like it's new Saint time. I think this is the Earth guy?

cajunator

Banned
Can't understand how someone can keep break after watching seven episodes of R2?! I probably watched whole first season and thirteen episodes of R2 in couple of days. After that I had to wait weekly for episode =(. Damn Geass was addicting.

Second season didnt grab me like the first one did. also, I have a looooooot of other things I want to watch as well. I will return to it, along with the first season of eureka Seven. but Im also marathoning Sailor Moon as well. So much anime, so little time.
On my work week I have only a couple hours of free time, and the rest is spent sleeping.

Second season didnt grab me like the first one did. also, I have a looooooot of other things I want to watch as well. I will return to it, along with the first season of eureka Seven. but Im also marathoning Sailor Moon as well. So much anime, so little time.
On my work week I have only a couple hours of free time, and the rest is spent sleeping.

That sounds pretty rough. =/

Saint Seiya Omega 5

It was really weird seeing Koga walk away, then they cut away to the mountain summit. I mean it was so obvious that he was going to carry him, but with the cut it made it look like Koga just ditched Soma then realized how dumb he was and came back for him

Lighting pretty boy

Saint Seiya Omega 5

Hah, I actually thought Koga was going to leave him behind for some reason, though it was pretty good when they showed at the end that he did do it together. Souma owes him at least twice now

Steroyd

Kuroko's Basketball - 05

Still at a very good level of enjoyment, and the bromance is strong in this one.

Acchi Kocchi - 05

The cute is strong in this one.

Code Geass R2 1

I hope this was a temporary slip-up.

Cantstopthetrain.gif

Ultimadrago

Code Geass R2 2

VNSbl.jpg

D-tard returns to get happy-in-pants over Zero's plans!

Well, that was an "improvement" over the introduction. Brought people we actually knew from R1 back on screen for a few seconds while setting up Suzaku's knights who want to have fun with his ol' buddy, ol' pal.

It's back to some keikaku. Good. Now we need more Pizza Hut and
Table-kun's return!
to get into a real return to pace!

Also everyone has a
GEESE
!? Why!
What will make Ledouchio special now?

Edit: Additionally,
Kallen
will accept Zero, but NOT Ledouche?

Herp Derp!

cajunator

Banned
Fate Zero 18

HOOOOOOOOOLY FUCK.

FATE ZERO BOXSET 2 ORDER ASSURED.

Hurry the fuck Aniplex. I want to give you all my monies. Maybe twice.

Hah, I actually thought Koga was going to leave him behind for some reason, though it was pretty good when they showed at the end that he did do it together. Souma owes him at least twice now

I'd say their even now
Koga, used his light to weaken that martian which Souma knocked out. Souma took off some of that mountain and Koga got them both up there.
Koga definitely owes dragon.

cajunator

Banned
I never could beat that level in Starfox :(

Also, that episode of Fate Zero made me like
Kirutsugu
a little more. Not that I don't still think he's a bastard.

Brazil

Code Geass R2 2

That's the face one makes with the realization that now everyone
has Geass powers.

Just like the previous episode, this one felt like a rehash of stuff we had already seen before. It was exactly like one of Zero's confrontations against Cornelia...
Except for the fact that she never ended up smashed to bits.
The pacing wasn't overly ridiculous and there weren't any "You filthy lying adult!" moments, though. The cool new mech