• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Code Geass 14

FUCK YOU NINA. "Shirley was cheerful and it bothered me!" WHO CARES. Why did you even hang out with these people if you hated all of them? And why do you think you suddenly get to say what you want about them, just because Schneizel's using you? You're the worst, Nina. THE WORST. I hate you more than any character in this show.

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO STAY INSIDE OF WHAT!??????????????

Anyway, another thing that bugs me about Lelouch is he never gave two shits about Shirley. Which makes sense, since he doesn't love anyone at all, but I mean, Lelouch DEFINITELY is having sex with C2, and then there was his attempt to get into Kallen's pants, and when they bore him he always had Shirley to mess with. And that's all this is for Lelouch: another part of his perfect high school life has been taken away. Any consequences at all for his actions are unacceptable, you see. He can't be punished or held accountable or suffer in anyway for the many, many people he's killed and hurt.

And REALLY, I mean, he's all "I PROMISE TO SAVE YOU KALLEN!" and does he? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. He's too busy pouting over Shirley now. What an unbelievably deplorable douchebag.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now we're murdering innocents, civilians, women and children just to soothe our guilty conscience. How, again, is this guy supposed to be seen as a good guy? Did Japanese kids root for him en masse? Hooooooo boy. MURDER ALL THESE INNOCENT OR UNDEFENDED PEOPLE! I WON'T ALLOW ANY VIOLATIONS OF THE SANCTITY OF LIFE.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooo boy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA CLOVIS WHAT WERE YOU DOING?

I'm not at all a fan of the little boy who loves violence trope in mecha, but at least V2 manages to almost be more than that. He veers more towards an adult in a child's body is all.

Suzaku using drugs on Kallen is perhaps the most reasonable decision anyone has ever made in this show.

Cornelia is one fine woman and I hope she comes out of all this on top. Suzaku and Cornelia would be a nice end to this.

SO HELP ME GOD IF VALETTA OR DETARD KILLS OGIE.

Oh boy a showdown and we're only halfway into the season! Finally some character development for the king is inbound.

Suzaku trying to use that drug was basically him being Lelouch with no magic; you of all people should see what that's bad, m'kay?

g_fullxfull.25916.jpg

6mSvC.gif

madp

The Light of El Cantare
They're also called Durians.

I had a Durian Candy once. It tasted like someone farted in my mouth.

I've always wanted to try one since Anthony Bourdain described the taste as "like french-kissing your dead grandmother".

Maybe I'll throw down the $16 that one costs at my local import supermarket and then create an OT thread to liveblog my experience.

I've always wanted to try one since Anthony Bourdain described the taste as "like french-kissing your dead grandmother".

Maybe I'll throw down the $16 that one costs at my local import supermarket and then create an OT thread to liveblog my experience.

I told you it tasted like farts, and yet you're willing to throw 16 dollars down the shitter.

Just get someone to fart in your mouth for a similar experience.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

I heard they smell... Real bad.

CorvoSol

Suzaku trying to use that drug was basically him being Lelouch with no magic; you of all people should see what that's bad, m'kay?

To the contrary. I said waaaaay back in episode 22 that there is no line Suzaku can cross anymore, and so far, I'm still holding that. Kallen IS lying to him, and he DOES know it. Using serum during interrogation is a calculated, rational move. Threatening Kallen with it could be enough to get her to talk, but if she doesn't it's just Suzaku doing what he has to do to get Lelouch.

More to the point, Suzaku has been incredibly polite to Kallen up until now. He's known her identity and chosen not to put her down for a good, long while. He's exhausted peaceful channels over a very thorough and lengthy period of time now, and Kallen is still choosing to be uncooperative.

If Lelouch were in Suzaku's shoes, do you REALLY think he'd have been this patient? I don't. He'd have ordered Kallen to speak and then shoot herself or have shot her himself. Suzaku is acting like a goddamn saint in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom