• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SSFIV AE 2012 CAPCOM Official National Tournament (Japan) | March 2-3

HeroMK

Neo Member
Maybe he figured he wouldn't do it with only 1 meter.

At that moment it was 1 round to decide the whole tournament and Rufus is 1 combo away from death and is under severe pressure from Ken's mixups. There was no doubt the Kick of Jesus was coming to bail MDR out. It was a great final though.

USD

Here are the prize winners:

1st Place - Gachi-kun (Sagat), EX Mamehara (Adon), MDR (Rufus)

x9JAc.jpg

-Exclusive in-game title (「カプコン 王者認定」, "Capcom Champion Recognition," roughly), certificate, trophy
-Street Fighter X Tekken Collector's Package (which includes the game, 2-CD Soundtrack, a 44-page Character Art collection artbook, and the World Warrior Gem Pack, which features 9 GEMs).
-Bonus prize: Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick Pro Cross design, provided by Mad Catz
-Bonus prize: UMAGEN Takumi Curry Set, provided by CoCo ICHIBANYA

2nd Place - Taku@Ratio4 (Blanka), Kyoku (Yang), Michael-tan (Ken)

V8Cq6.jpg

-Exclusive in-game title (「カプコン 準王座認定」, "Capcom Runner-up Recognition"), certificate, trophy
-Street Fighter X Tekken Collector's Package
-Bonus prize: Deka-O packaged ramen bowls (Pork Kimchi and Crispy Moyashi Miso flavors), provided by Nissin

3rd Place - NISHIKIN (Blanka), Akimo (E.Honda), Nekojita (Abel)

w0Bo2.jpg

-Exclusive in-game title (「月下天翔」, "Soaring in the Moonlight"), certificate, trophy
-Street Fighter X Tekken standard edition
-Bonus prize: Red Bull energy drinks, provided by Red bull

Fighting Spirit Award - Kawaguuchi (Rose), Y. (Cammy), Kuroken (Dudley)

jdS3f.jpg

-Exclusive in-game title (「渾身一撃」, ("One blow with all one's might"), certificate
-Street Fighter X Tekken standard edition
-Bonus prize: Clorets XP Extra Hyper chewing gum, provided by Nihon Kraft Foods

At that moment it was 1 round to decide the whole tournament and Rufus is 1 combo away from death and is under severe pressure from Ken's mixups. There was no doubt the Kick of Jesus was coming to bail MDR out. It was a great final though.

Exactly that's the whole point of yomi.

The I know you know that I know...

Michael knew it was a perfect time for MDR to Jesus kick, MDR knows it's the perfect time to Jesus kick. Since Michael knows that MDR knows that he knows... he won't.

But wait... he did. haha

Man I hope videos of this will come up soon because I missed it (shitty timing for me)

Here are the prize winners:

So, Mago/Daigo/Tokido missed taking some americans money to play this and they didn't get anything (even if they did, all they would've got was a couple of madcatz sticks and free copies of xTekken :lol)

Vice

Man I hope videos of this will come up soon because I missed it (shitty timing for me)

So, Mago/Daigo/Tokido missed taking some americans money to play this and they didn't get anything (even if they did, all they would've got was a couple of madcatz sticks and free copies of xTekken :lol)

Final Round has plenty of killers too. There's a good chance Mago and Tokido would get random'd out there.

Top Bottom