• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STALKER 2: Heart of Chornobyl is the most anticipated game on Xbox Game Pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
106685.jpg

User on Twitter @Baiisun decided to do a search through Google Trends to get an interesting result showing that STALKER 2: Heart of Chornobyl is the most anticipated game on the Xbox Game Pass.

So in order to compare the anticipation in every announced Game Pass game, I looked at the percentage of the game compared to a higher volume searched term (with a steady search volume) on the period 01/01/24 - 03/31/24,

worldwide for Google searches AND Youtube searches.It gave me two set of data that I averaged, resulting in the number you see above.Note that Google Trends add all the related searches to a certain product or topic are under their "topic" reference. The search term The Elder Scrolls VI, TESVI, and The Elder Scrolls 6 should be therefore all included in the data under The Elder Scrolls VI "topic" for example.

Source

Denton

I have it free via gamepass but will probably buy 180 dollar collector's edition. This and KCD2 will duke it out for GOTY. I have faith in our Ukrainian friends.

Top Bottom