• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stan Lee filmed Four Marvel Movie Cameos in One Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

I actually hope they make it to Infinity War (I know it won't be called that) and he gets killed off properly.

It would be cool to have a bunch of one-liners banked away for when he passes, but I think giving him a comic book death would be fitting since its his creation.

Garlador

Wonder if they carry it on after he dies?

I know he's 93, but I'm gonna laugh if he winds up living to be 116 or something.

He IS fueled by comic book fanboys' glee, Spider-man underoo sales, and I'm remotely positive he's in position of the Abundant Glove.
potw-howard-the-duck.jpg

jax

Banned
Stan Lee as Uatu The Watcher confirmed

On a side note please make this a stand alone movie, or at least have him save the day when Thanos is wrecking everyone

Mr-Joker

Banned
I still maintain that his best cameo was in Amazing Spider-Man, it was one of few things that Sony got right in that movie.

Though sadly they wasted his cameo in Amazing Spider-Man 2, it's like they said "Let just get it out of the way."

And here I thought that his cameo in Deadpool was the perfect send off!

Remind me what was his cameo in that movie?

Triz

I still maintain that his best cameo was in Amazing Spider-Man, it was one of few things that Sony got right in that movie.

Though sadly they wasted his cameo in Amazing Spider-Man 2, it's like they said "Let just get it out of the way."

Remind me what was his cameo in that movie?

He was the DJ in the Strip Club.

DeathyBoy

Banned
I actually hope they make it to Infinity War (I know it won't be called that) and he gets killed off properly.

It would be cool to have a bunch of one-liners banked away for when he passes, but I think giving him a comic book death would be fitting since its his creation.

So he'll return immediately?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm glad the guy's still around to see how successful Marvel has become. It's got to be a real thrill for him.

It's a toss up between Guardians and Deadpool for best one. Dirty old man.

The Doctor strange one
sucked. He's literally on a bus reading something. That's it.

Keasar

Batman still has better villains than I've seen in any Marvel universe. :p

Also The Dark Knight remains my top super hero movie of all time. But to be fair, after that DC seems to be a bit lacking.

Xevren

Following James Gunn on Facebook is worth it just to hear some of his stories from people.

"There are few people in this world I love and admire more and have more fun with than Stan Lee. Even though he does love breaking my, and everyone else's balls (I introduced him to Tom Holland for the first time and he said, "Everyone says you're great! Personally, I don't see it.")."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom