• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Collection March 14

Wooxsvan

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Switch
PS
Xbox
Steam

64 player online
local split screen (2player)

Battlefront Classic: 17 total maps
Battlefront II: 22 ground maps, 6 space maps, and 9 more space maps exclusive to the single-player campaign and galactic conquest
Conquest: Capture control points and deplete the enemy resources
Capture the Flag (CTF): Play with 1 or 2 flags, on the ground or in space
Hunt: Clear the battlefield as soldiers or defend your planet as native species (yes, you can play as an Ewok)
Assault (Space): Pilot legendary starships: TIE fighters, X-wings, and more in space and air dogfights
Hero Assault: Originally only available on Tatooine, hero assault pits heroes against villains in an arena battle for the highest score. We’ve expanded Hero Assault to be playable on all ground maps, which means you can face off on the Death Star, Kamino, Naboo, and many more locations.

Offline solo modes:

XL mode premiers on PlayStation
Storm the sandy beaches of Kashyyyk, survive the dusty dunes of Geonosis, or relive the iconic Hoth battle, complete with AT-ATs, snipers, mounted guns, snowspeeders, and tow cables.

The return of Galactic Conquest
Craft your own Star Wars story in Galactic Conquest. Devise your strategy, recruit your troops, and execute your tactical vision for conquering the galaxy. Will Luke Skywalker kneel to the might of the Empire? Will Mace Windu defeat Lord Sidius? The galaxy’s fate is in your hands.

And the classic single-player campaigns
Relive iconic battles from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, and Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi in Star Wars Battlefront I’s campaign mode, where you’ll be at the center of the galaxy-shaping events.

PLUS
Join the elite 501st Legion of Stormtroopers and experience the rise of Darth Vader in Star Wars Battlefront II’s campaign mode.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
will they increase the bot count in offlin games or any improvement on the AI or gameplay i wonder

FrankWza

You would think it has to, right? Star Wars has always been super popular, but Socom had to be more popular than this at the time. I mean, I’m just guessing…but Socom 2 was the go to shooter on PlayStation at that time.
I would say so. Yes. Without searching I think Socom 2 was doing 20k a night. It was definitely the most popular shooter on PS

Robb

Gold Member
I used to play these a ton back in the day, super fun. Looks like crap now though, wish they’d have done more with the visuals..

XXL

Hell if they could get around to porting the old KOTOR games to something other than the Switch I’d be pretty happy at this point. I’ve given up on the remake.
I bought both of them on Steam for a few dollars when they were on sale.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Hell if they could get around to porting the old KOTOR games to something other than the Switch I’d be pretty happy at this point. I’ve given up on the remake.
Just get the Xbox versions. They run in 4K.
Or dirt cheap on Steam sales. They run on a potato, and you can get community made bug fixes and restored KOTOR 2 that was cut and rushed out the door.

Top Bottom