• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT2| I am altering the OT. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Ozorov

Did some digging and this is what Sledgehammer (community manager) replied in a thread on the official forums:

so..... that's a bummer...

Hmm I see. I guess we have to manually select to download the beta from PSN/XBL etc. I hope I'll be at home when it releases so I can at least start downloading it asap. Pre-ordered the game today, FeelsGoodMan. Bought the expensive version cause the 3-days.

The beta is 15 GB btw.

RyanW

Hoping I still get early access since I waited to pre-order on Xbox today. No classes scheduled for Wednesday and I neeeeeeeeed this beta

Ozorov

Hoping I still get early access since I waited to pre-order on Xbox today. No classes scheduled for Wednesday and I neeeeeeeeed this beta

I think it says "You need to pre-order 3 days prior before early access starts". So I guess you're in?

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Pre-ordered yesterday since RDR is in Spring now and I got no other Holiday games to think about anyway.

Obligatory

tumblr_m0k01g9orZ1qi7zkco1_500.gif

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
My K/D is over 3 yet i can't get a single kill with the impact grenade. What am i doing wrong?

The Impact Grenade is basically the equivalent of an average shotgun blast.

It's not that strong for splash damage, so you need to aim it at a singular, close-range target or just be super lucky with a direct hit when tossing it from afar.

Ozorov

Have you get any confirmation about us getting into the early access? :(

Stupid of them to cut of the early access-pre order 3 days before the beta starts.

Ozorov

Any chance any of you guys have a spare code for PS4?
Pre-ordered on sunday but it looks like I won't get the early access :(

Ozorov

I re-preordered on Sunday from BestBuy and I got a code right away.

Yeah people have preordered from various US sites and got codes. You could even buy a code from BestBuy-app for 1 cent. But I pre-ordered on PSN so I won't get a code in the mail.

Palpable

I preordered on Amazon months ago. Will I be getting some sort of code for the early access beta? When will it go live for us to download?

^ Thanks, bro.

Hey Palpable, I hope you're safe.

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm safe. I was driving home from work minutes before it happened (I work a few hotels away from Mandalay). 5 of my friends were there and they all made it out okay. They saw some fucked up shit though.

Ozorov

I preordered on Amazon months ago. Will I be getting some sort of code for the early access beta? When will it go live for us to download?

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm safe. I was driving home from work minutes before it happened (I work a few hotels away from Mandalay). 5 of my friends were there and they all made it out okay. They saw some fucked up shit though.

You should get a code. The beta STARTS in 2 hours.

Sorry to hear.

Ozorov

Got a few codes for PS4 that I will give away in this thread for some fellow BF-bois or girls for those who didn't get their codes or didn't pre-order.

Palpable

Seems like people got them recently. Try to contact Amazon

Could I get one of the extra codes you have? Nothing from amazon :(

EDIT: Doing support chat with them now. Feels weird man... ordered using my dad's amazon account and my dad passed away last November. Just odd to have someone talk to me as if I'm him

EDIT2: Apparently Amazon.com isn't on the participating retailer list... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Do you have a new PSN ID?

Ozorov

Could I get one of the extra codes you have? Nothing from amazon :(

EDIT: Doing support chat with them now. Feels weird man... ordered using my dad's amazon account and my dad passed away last November. Just odd to have someone talk to me as if I'm him

EDIT2: Apparently Amazon.com isn't on the participating retailer list... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Do you have a new PSN ID?
Not Home atm. Will be home in one hour. Will give you code then

RyanW

It’s 3 am and the beta is downloading on Xbox. Got a solid 2 hours of sleep and don’t have to worry about classes today.

Let’s. Fucking. Go.

Top Bottom