• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 preview

Playstation magazines "world exclusive" cover story on the game is just all the rehashed Kamino gameplay. There isn't one new detail in the article.

You know with this game now being a little over a month away, Lucasarts hasn't shown anything except the first level of the game. Is there a game beyond that? With all the studio trouble they're having, I find it hard to believe that the rest of the game will look anywhere as good as the opening. Especially considering that's the first thing developers work on.

bill0527

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Playstation magazines "world exclusive" cover story on the game is just all the rehashed Kamino gameplay. There isn't one new detail in the article.

You know with this game now being a little over a month away, Lucasarts hasn't shown anything except the first level of the game. Is there a game beyond that? With all the studio trouble they're having, I find it hard to believe that the rest of the game will look anywhere as good as the opening. Especially considering that's the first thing developers work on.

Usually a sign that its a pretty shitty game. So close to release and there seems to be absolutely no hype out there for this game in the gaming enthusiast press.

Danneee

I'm one of the few that actually liked the first one. Don't know about the story but I guess it wasn't good by any means but the gameplay and physics was kind of nice. I payed about €10 for it and at that price it was definitely worth it! This seems to be more of the same but worse story.

bill0527

bill0527 said:
Usually a sign that its a pretty shitty game. So close to release and there seems to be absolutely no hype out there for this game in the gaming enthusiast press.

I know that quoting yourself is lame, but a month has passed and I've still got the same question. I've got some serious concerns about this game. I can get it for 40 bucks at Amazon because I've got some built in promotional credit that expires at the end of the month. I enjoyed the first one despite its flaws, but now I'm worried about the sequel.

We're 3 weeks away from release and still very little seems to have been released about this game. We've seen 1 gameplay demo and some bits of Wii multiplayer and that's it. Did LucasArts give about 75 cents towards the marketing budget? I've seen very little in the print or website enthusiast press and they've hyped some of the worst video games of all time.

ACH1LL3US

bill0527 said:
I know that quoting yourself is lame, but a month has passed and I've still got the same question. I've got some serious concerns about this game. I can get it for 40 bucks at Amazon because I've got some built in promotional credit that expires at the end of the month. I enjoyed the first one despite its flaws, but now I'm worried about the sequel.

We're 3 weeks away from release and still very little seems to have been released about this game. We've seen 1 gameplay demo and some bits of Wii multiplayer and that's it. Did LucasArts give about 75 cents towards the marketing budget? I've seen very little in the print or website enthusiast press and they've hyped some of the worst video games of all time.

I am not sure if you know but the ENTIRE team was fired. That maybe why your not seeing anything about the game. If you liked the first at all then this one will be better.

bill0527 said:

There has been quite a bit of coverage for the game, but it's always the same levels and trailer material. The game looked and played smooth at Celebration demos but again it was the same Kamino level everyone has seen.

Course the apparent sacking of devs and dropping of plans for TFU3, it seems the LA is sending this to die possibly.

Top Bottom