• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

In the dumpster...where it belongs.

Also Tizoc wrote every preview for April's games?

^^; I did say I wrote some 10 recommendations for the April thread. I sadly forgot about Wonder Boy 3 though; the issues of games not having a Steam page but a steam release date @o@

Anime's fun, but do discuss it in moderation in these threads please, peeps.

Hektor

I still need to pick this one up, but going by those numbers that is quite a disappointment.

The franchise has never been selling well on any platform. It was even short about to be discontinued in the past.

It's honestly a surprise Chunsoft even bothered to remake the first two.

It also didn't really helped that they sold it as one 40$ bundle rather than 2 seperate 20$ games.

NeoRaider

OMG where do I post?

its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg

They want to confuse us.

Vuze

Cart Life is really "Out There Omega Edition". Weird.

I thoroughly enjoyed Vertical Drop Heroes & Out There.
Thanks, Out There looks really good. Will probably give it a shot after I finally manage to finish Styx 2. Somehow I barely got any games done so far this year :(
Finished Sniper Elite 4's campaign yesterday which was nice but apart from that only SUPERHOT.

Nillansan

OMG where do I post?

I am seriously getting tired of this shit.

The franchise has never been selling well on any platform. It was even short about to be discontinued in the past. It's honestly a surprise Chunsoft even bothered to remake the first two. It also didn't really helped that they sold it as one 40$ bundle rather than 2 seperate 20$ games.

Okay, I am not really familiar with how the franchise has been performing on other platforms. They really should allow people to purchase the games individually.

neoemonk

More than ever before this year has shown me that there are more games than I have time to play. Look at that OP! Ridiculous.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Endruen, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Endruen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tales of Symphonia -- MB-07A89463FA19D4FB - Taken by Javier23. 57 entrants total.

t1491084262z1.png

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
I'm posting here now because it has Snake Pass in the OP so it must be the real one.

Mr. Tibbs

Isn't he just a writer for Prey though?

Chris Avellone is the writer for Prey. That's all I needed, to be honest, but that trailer looked good.

According to Game Informer, Chris Avellone's main role was basically just consulting, with a little bit of story work and some quest contributions:

"But I know some people were wondering, because around E3, Chris Avellone Tweeted he was working on [Prey]. There's a lot of confusion about what exactly is going on with that. He just did a little bit of consulting apparently. Like they brought him in relatively early and the way they described it is that he patched up some possible theoretical loopholes in the storyline and then did a couple of side quests."

Nzyme32

Knew it.

True lord returns.

So fresh and so clean.

----------

On topic, tons of good games this month, but chances are I'll have to miss out on most of them for a couple of months. Got shit to do son.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
According to Game Informer, Chris Avellone's main role was basically just consulting, with a little bit of story work and some quest contributions:

That's the worst part of him being a freelancer, unless you know exactly what he did it's hard to tell how involved he actually is in all those projects he's working on. I just want him to be the main guy on something. I was hoping the next kickstarter from Obsidian would finally be his next game but then he left and now it's just this.

Guess I'll stick with this thread.

What games are you all playing recently? I have continued playing Marvel Heroes 2016 and I still have no idea how half of the thing in this game works, specially the events. Overall my feelings toward the game are positive, I'm having a lot of fun leveling Jean Grey recently and she feels overpowered compared to the previous character I leveled, Rocket Raccoon.

Uzzy

That's the worst part of him being a freelancer, unless you know exactly what he did it's hard to tell how involved he actually is in all those projects he's working on. I just want him to be the main guy on something. I was hoping the next kickstarter from Obsidian would finally be his next game but then he left and now it's just this.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's great that he's got a role in lots of different games, which will hopefully lead to lots of good stories, but it's not the same.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so which thread are we using then? Cant believe this shit is happening again

FLD

Didn't Stump say that going forward whichever thread went up first would be the one that stays? I guess this one. Seems silly to make a new one when this is already a few pages in. Just adds needless mod work. :/

Finished up Deus Ex DLC System Rift yesterday, was pretty fun, seemed about the right length for what it was. Onto Criminal Past today, the 30 minutes or so I played yesterday gave me a really strong Chronicles of Riddick vibe which is great. Kinda sad that this is the last piece of Deus Ex we'll have for a while. :(

Uzzy

Well I'd use whichever monthly thread was posted first. Otherwise the mods should just give MRORANGE exclusive thread creation rights. I mean if he's only going to post once a month it may as well be the OP.

Uzzy, could you put this month's recommendation into the OP? Just grab them from the false thread.

Will do. The anime recommendations were only going to be up today, I couldn't let the opportunity to discuss Ghost in the Shell pass me by!

Uraizen

Banned
Uzzy thread? Well... I gotta post in here then.

Add Bulletstorm: Duke Nukem Edition for me, pls. Just make Duke's eyes kawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom