• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Ah, a new thread and a new temptation to buy Dragon Quest Heroes when I still haven't finished Hyrule Warriors yet.

I'll make this more difficult for you - Dragon Quest Heroes >>> Hyrule Warriors.

Also, they're vastly different games - while Hyrule Warriors is more Musou (individual missions that barely coalesce into a story) Dragon Quest Heroes is more of an Action RPG where your characters level up and you gain new weapons and armor and "orbs", a 30 hour storyline that's well voiced, and pretty superior to Hyrule Warriors in almost every way.

Yes, the system requirement shows DX11 which is the PS4 version.
Don't expect much from them though, as Kiwami was also DX11 and 1:1 PS4 version. But direct port is not a good port for PC (few resolutions support, 30fps, etc).

Yeah I guess the 10% pre-order discount isn't incentive enough to buy without finding out the quality of the port first.

Bethesda games finally got a price in my Steam store. So if you're in a country which recently got local currency support and didn't have prices for Bethesda games, go and have a look now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Since most people like to post random shit here like their TV recommendations - I would like to go on the record as saying I've been absolutely addicted to The Biggest Loser Australia. In fact, I'm going to go watch an episode right now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know bayo will be in there!
Shut up
c568248998.gif

Okay. While Toukiden MIGHT be the best Koei-Tecmo Port, you have to use it in Win7 compatibility mode to eliminate crashes. Seems to be the problem since the release, but K-T didnt fix it and instead adds more languages...

Looking forward to this.
It's been an honor and pleasure to serve you as the master of ceremonies for the past nine months. MRORANGE will be back in January heading up the Steam threads, but if he ever decides to step down (or needs a month off) in the future I'd be happy to step in any time. I'm lucky to count most of SteamGAF among my friends, and it fills me with great joy knowing there is a place like SteamGAF where all are welcome. Finally, I leave you with a few final words of wisdom:
Good night sweet prince. It has been an honor o7

get

Unicorn

I fucking come home from a 12 hour work day, excited because my HOTAS is on my doorstep and I am just looking forward to playing Elite Dangerous and setting up my stick, but my mother fucking Internet is out. This shit is a constant hassle. Some days it is just randomly out. Sometimes for a few days, then just comes back. What a way to ruin my night.

Also fuck games that require online connections. So many games do that shit. I wanna play solo Elite, but it still has to connect to the server...

this was posted the 16th but hey its new to me!

NISA_logo.jpg

Hey everyone!

As a quick introduction, my name is Robbie and I am the PR Coordinator here at NIS America!

Again, we are excited to announce the release of Disgaea PC in February 2016 and I wanted to share some additional information regarding the Disgaea PC release.

Below includes some comparison screenshots of new UI/sprites and map graphics versus the old UI/sprites and old map graphics. Please note that you can change the new or old UI/sprites and map graphics in Disgaea PC to your preference:

DisgaeaPC-A1.jpg

**New UI & Map Graphics (Set A)

DisgaeaPC-A2.jpg

**Old UI & Old Map Graphics (Set A)

DisgaeaPC-B1B.jpg

**New UI & Map Graphics (Set B)

DisgaeaPC-B2.jpg

**Old UI & Old Map Graphics (Set B)

You can also mix and match old & new UI/map graphics! So, you can have an older, original user interface & pixelated sprites, but have the updated map graphics that are optimized for your PC!

This is just the tip of the iceberg, as we will be posting more within this community and hopefully provide you with more updates as the release comes closer.

Thanks for your time!

Best,
Robbie

zkylon

zkylewd
this was posted the 16th but hey its new to me!
second picture is my favorite

i like pixely sprites better i think

lol-banner2us9a.png

In this game you play as some dudes AND GALS in a RTS fashion and fight other players and towers. Along with some smaller units. I think there might be more to it but it's pretty complicated. There's also a character called poppy, that most call poopy. So this game might be for you! A+++ Highly Recommended, would talk about again.

that's not even the latest logo

for shame

Mikurden

DQH seems cooler than HW, even though I like Zelda way more than DQ.
Yeah, same here. I think maybe it's because the gameplay experience offered is a greater departure from the norm of the mainline DQ games than it is for Zelda games, so it's more of a treat to see and fight the classic DQ bestiary in a 3D action game than it is for Zelda. I know I had a big smile on my face when I saw that footage with the cyclops (especially being able to fully appreciate the scale of larger monsters like this), so it at least has more novelty appeal on that level and it sounds like it may be a better game period.

Dsyndrome

Did people ever find Frog Fractions 2? Year's almost over and I haven't heard anything. Was it just an ARG?

Soulflarz

Banned
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

SSPssp

Here's some crap for the new thread, no cards.

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Little Farm -- MB-80DE71FB77617ED7 - Taken by ExoSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom