• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I am 20 games away from reaching 1,500 purchased and owned games on Steam
WBl45S0.jpg

BTW I noticed a few traders are offering Sniper GW3 for $38 (same as Gamersgate) and Berserk Musou for around $43.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Double Fine Adventure Documentary -- MB-3D7216917C5C6AE9 - Taken by Catshade

Arthea

I have 50 hours in Pictopix, it's time to let it go.
Two of bonus puzzles were real bad though, as in requiring too much of guesswork, other than that it's a nice game.
Funny fact, something is not right with music there, I fell asleep too many times to count, and not like that music is lullaby alike, it just affects me this way, so be warned.

In other news doto is a virus, I have enabled "update when I run it" for it, it still tries to update itself daily, maybe I should just uninstall it.

also anybody has problems accessing steam inventory? I get "not available at this time, try later" like 19 times out of 20. It's really beyond annoying at this point.

Arminsc

Amazon Spain has it listed for 31 December 2017. Probably a placeholder date, I really hope it releases sooner!

Edit: Now that I'm checking, I never realised the preorder advantages of amazon. They say that if the price changes between now and the release date I'll be charged the lowest price. Very tempted to preorder right now haha

With this Square Enix publisher weekend, I see a bunch of Final Fantasy games on sale...but there's no bundle for them? Or am I missing something? Seems kinda like a no-brainer.

Tizoc

With this Square Enix publisher weekend, I see a bunch of Final Fantasy games on sale...but there's no bundle for them? Or am I missing something? Seems kinda like a no-brainer.

Hey man S-E want to make the most buck, if you think they'll offer their mainline franchise as a cheaper bundle then you're living in a fantasy world.

Arthea

They don't even have FF13 trilogy, which makes no sense not to have, let alone the franchise bundle, that won't happen ever. I'm still shocked they bundled FFX and X-2.

But is it a fantasy world based on reality ? :")

That one which based on reality still ignores that reality called PC.

where are my WoFF and SO5! SE, pls

They don't even have FF13 trilogy, which makes no sense not to have, let alone the franchise bundle, that won't happen ever. I'm still shocked they bundled FFX and X-2.

That one which based on reality still ignores that reality called PC.

where are my WoFF and SO5! SE, pls

WoFF is coming I guess. As for SO5, you can bury it. Not a big loss imo.

Pretty much every big release on PC gets physical copies in Europe.

Except for their Japanese games.

Arthea

WoFF is coming I guess. As for SO5, you can bury it. Not a big loss imo.

I hope it's coming, or else

As for SO5, maybe not a big loss for you, I play all tri-Ace games and I want this one on PC, cuz not buying consoles this gen, not for one or two games anyway
no matter what people say tri-Ace makes games that are fun to play, I don't care about anything else.
edited: I enjoyed SO4 a lot, and that stupid plot diminished it only marginally.

The real question is, where is my Dragon Quest Builders!?

IDK, we have very slim chances getting that, seeing as aside of DQH, which strictly speaking isn't even SE game, we got no DQ game on PC still.

while WoFF (or FF15) just have to come to PC, if only SE announced it already, so we would know when

They know you'll be buying them even without bundle

Not true in my case. The only mainline FF game I've played is III (and I'm not talking VI.) I didn't even manage to finish it because there's a stretch at the end with no save point, and if you die you have to do a couple of hours over again.

With that aside, if there was a bundle I'd likely have got it. As it stands, I might pick one but I'm not sure which I'd pick. VI, despite the "bad mobile port" claims? VII, even though a remake might be coming? One of the later ones? I might end up so indecisive I'll buy none of them.

Arthea

Not true in my case. The only mainline FF game I've played is III (and I'm not talking VI.) I didn't even manage to finish it because there's a stretch at the end with no save point, and if you die you have to do a couple of hours over again.

With that aside, if there was a bundle I'd likely have got it. As it stands, I might pick one but I'm not sure which I'd pick. VI, despite the "bad mobile port" claims? VII, even though a remake might be coming? One of the later ones? I might end up so indecisive I'll buy none of them.

buy V, it's could be not the best FF, depending on your preferences but it has great gameplay in a form of that amazing class system and it won't be properly remade ever.
problem solved!

Wok

I have 50 hours in Pictopix, it's time to let it go.
Two of bonus puzzles were real bad though, as in requiring too much of guesswork, other than that it's a nice game.
Funny fact, something is not right with music there, I fell asleep too many times to count, and not like that music is lullaby alike, it just affects me this way, so be warned.

In other news doto is a virus, I have enabled "update when I run it" for it, it still tries to update itself daily, maybe I should just uninstall it.

also anybody has problems accessing steam inventory? I get "not available at this time, try later" like 19 times out of 20. It's really beyond annoying at this point.

Finally, somebody acknowledges there is a life after Paint if Back.

M.D

Is there a way to check for how long I have had my Steam guard? activated it last week cause I want to sell stuff on the market without waiting (and because it makes my account more secure, I guess), but I don't remember exactly for how long I've it had

Knurek

The conundrum now is, do I continue to play on normal, or try the next new zone on hard to see how it is, assuming I caught a unfortunate case of double down of difficulty before. Im not even particularly that fond of playing games on hard, but it would be nice if battles lasted more than a few seconds so I could actually use some abilities :3

Stick with normal if you value your time and don't want to sour your good impressions, the game gets a ridiculous difficulty spike in the latter half - I had to switch to easy for the last dungeon or two just have a fighting chance.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there a way to check for how long I have had my Steam guard? activated it last week cause I want to sell stuff on the market without waiting (and because it makes my account more secure, I guess), but I don't remember exactly for how long I've it had

If you can use the Community Market, then you've had it enabled for at least 15 days, which is all you need to worry about.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shining Force -- MB-F05279CE1171A629 - Taken by Tonton. 3 entrants total.

t1487345804z1.png

Lain

I hope it's coming, or else

As for SO5, maybe not a big loss for you, I play all tri-Ace games and I want this one on PC, cuz not buying consoles this gen, not for one or two games anyway
no matter what people say tri-Ace makes games that are fun to play, I don't care about anything else.
edited: I enjoyed SO4 a lot, and that stupid plot diminished it only marginally.

IDK, we have very slim chances getting that, seeing as aside of DQH, which strictly speaking isn't even SE game, we got no DQ game on PC still.

while WoFF (or FF15) just have to come to PC, if only SE announced it already, so we would know when

You and me both.

Arthea

Atelier talk:
Gust went really creative with those alchemy recipe unlocks, but damn if it isn't talking a sweet time to unlock them later in the game, especially ones that require rumoured materials. I also wonder why they made those location/material/monster rumours that you already checked at least once not to appear in a rumours tab. That would make things a tad easier.

You and me both.

we should create a lot of fake e-mails and start spamming SE for SO5 steam release, that's the only way

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Stick with normal if you value your time and don't want to sour your good impressions, the game gets a ridiculous difficulty spike in the latter half - I had to switch to easy for the last dungeon or two just have a fighting chance.

Boom done. Thank you sir. Also that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom