• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyson1

really should play some more ys games one of these days

bought all the ones on steam like a year ago after playing I & II Chronicles and still haven't gotten around to playing any of the other ones

Jawmuncher

ModBot said:
Instructions for Jawmuncher:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jawmuncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Alien Soldier -- MB-B67C0787DF3FC065 - Taken by sixteen-bit

Lomax

Funnily enough that universal blood pack dlc I'd actually love to win because it's the one dlc they never bundle so I'm missing it on like, every game.

PaulSane

And another one :p

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC -- MB-FB9A1B0F5BB49162 - Taken by krczt23. 1 entrants total.

t1487444571z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-414E9E9A08A03821 - Taken by gurm3n

Ascheroth

And yet another one:
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC -- MB-F28814F5AAD64CA1 - Taken by Zeknurn. 1 entrants total.

t1487444971z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC -- MB-104923E51C151057 - Taken by Endruen

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
When do a new bundlestar bundle go up?

half an hour ago usually. theres a new bundle with the 4 classic lucasart adventures (indy games, loom and dig) but not for the US

Ashes of Singularity and the standalone Escalation have been rolled into one (still expensive but at least its just one instead of two) game, so Ashes of Singularity vanilla joins the ranks of Blur, that Bond game and Wheelman as rare games now (it still exists because I have it in my wishlist, you just cant buy it)

So, uh, I finally checked it and the MWNL page is heavy with lies.

page_bg_english.png

Total Warhammer is up to 75% off, meaning it has a 33% discount. Yeah...

Make truth, not lies.

you can still buy the humble monthly which IS 75% off tho?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yesterday was the final day...so no new bundles or anything

the final day is sunday (13th til 19th), but yeah it seems they are done adding new bundles.

Also, I sure hated Thrty Flights of Loving. Actually I didnt even hate it, I nothing'ed it, which is probably worse.

Tizoc

Just Cause 3 Air,Sea,land season pass is 6$ on amazon worth it?
They announced JC3 Gold which would have all the DLCs so best to wait for that to drop below $20 instead.

the final day is sunday (13th til 19th), but yeah it seems they are done adding new bundles.

Also, I sure hated Thrty Flights of Loving. Actually I didnt even hate it, I nothing'ed it, which is probably worse.

I see thanks. I got a few games on my wishlist for cheap so it was all good :3

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks for the info Jase. Gonna wait a little longer to see if the XL edition goes cheaper by Summer Sale.

I don't think it will. Even if there's a base price drop, a repeat of the current 75% discount would be unlikely as publishers tend to use price adjustments to delay offering a notably lower sale price.

Tried out Origin's 7 day trial. It lets you play the Mirror's Edge sequel at 48% or so. Pretty cool. But if you close the game, and then continue installing you have to wait to 100% to continue your save file or restart the game.

Strange set up.

Tried out Origin's 7 day trial. It lets you play the Mirror's Edge sequel at 48% or so. Pretty cool. But if you close the game, and then continue installing you have to wait to 100% to continue your save file or restart the game.

Strange set up.

There's a lot of strange "waiting to install" behavior these days. The Crew lets you drive around a huge area but once you go into your garage, you can't leave until the game is done downloading. So annoying.

Ludens

Banned
Deus Ex Mankind Divided is really good for now, started the game and got lost into side missions, I think I only did the mandatory tutorial mission and one of the first main to
unlock Adam so you can upgrade yourself with praxis kits.

There's a lot of strange "waiting to install" behavior these days. The Crew lets you drive around a huge area but once you go into your garage, you can't leave until the game is done downloading. So annoying.
I suppose it's ideal for those who want to tune their graphics before they start playing properly. Not much use for average person.

Xanathus

Deus Ex Mankind Divided is really good for now, started the game and got lost into side missions, I think I only did the mandatory tutorial mission and one of the first main to

Take the train to the other side of the city and get blown away by how huge it is.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of PaulSane, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC -- MB-FB9A1B0F5BB49162 - Taken by krczt23. 1 entrants total.

t1487444571z1.png

Rhaknar

dunno why I thought Hot Tin Roof had anything to do with Thirty Flights of Loving (the boxy art style I guess) but it doesnt, and its pretty fucking dope too, dont sleep on it from the Freedom Bundle. Very cool 2d side scrolling adventure with a almost metroidvania open world structure where you find items and open shortcuts and shit.

A little janky on the gameplay front but im really enjoying it. The noir-style 50s gumshoe detective is also a big plus because im a sucker for those.

it really is a great playing game with good side quests and amazing visuals. pretty much everything is topnotch. it's just a shame the main story is utterly underutilised and frankly not deus ex worthy. to make matters worse, it feels like it ends when it starts getting interesting.

that being said, it still is my 2016 goty (still have to play dishonored 2 and dark souls 3, which could potentially knock it down to 2nd)

C4rter

Bought "Lucky 7" Loot Box on GMG. (7 items for 4.99$) and got this:

0VHTJPW.png

lzkmO9q.png

+ 5 more games!

WTF?? I never got lucky like this with these mystery boxes. I am more than happy!

Crappydacrappynesscrappycrap
I tried it. Out of the 7 keys I already owned 3 and the rest is such fine stuff like "Dirt Showndown" which was FREE in the humble store. Unbelievable...

ModBot said:
Instructions for C4rter:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

DIRT SHOWDOWN -- MB-840E1500AA133BBA
IDOL HANDS -- MB-C1008D04FCD80BAF - Taken by Rhaknar
THREE DEAD ZED -- MB-1464130B0481DDE4 - Taken by Saty

zkylon

zkylewd
is MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY™

any good

?

also all the old final fantasies are very much not priced how i would want them

I decided to try do my first full RE4 walkthrough, from beginning to ending. I played this game on several platforms, but only some episodes from different parts of the game, 2007 PC port was shit and i never finished it. So, i downloaded that new 2014 Ultimate HD version and... Got huge motion sickness and nausea after 20 minutes of playing =/

I finished RE5 on PC, played other recent RE games and frequently playing action games, but i never had such problems before. Anyone knows why this happened and how to fix this issue? I really want to finish this cursed game at least ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom