• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

Saikyo

It was already known but BBCPEX

bbcpnwoid.png

Havent found the Last Blade 2 : \

421560 = The Blair Witch Project

This is pretty exciting. I remember this thread discussing them. Perhaps they're testing the water with the first game to see if there's any appetite for the sequels. Could just be the film too I guess? Oh.. yeah, it's listed with a bunch of other lame hollywood horror.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl

This is pretty exciting. I remember this thread discussing them. Perhaps they're testing the water with the first game to see if there's any appetite for the sequels. Could just be the film too I guess?

Oh this would be interesting since I heard they were actually good games.

lights

But Journey, a PS exclusive that Sony pushes heavy marketing on it, its huge news.

Well the Project M, Half Life 3, and Journey listing made it seem kinda dubious.

Better late than never. Three years ago:

"Right now we are very much exploring ways to bring our games to a bigger audience, beyond just PlayStation," Journey developer Jenova Chen told Push Square.

"We are still in the process of negotiating, but I hope that we can announce it [soon]. But right now it's still in the process."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464674

MUnited83

For you.
Just as me and Nzyme32 were lamenting not playing Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, haha.

It might just be a leftover from the time it was a PC game too. Although it Helldivers releasing on Steam I think the possibility of Sony bringing more of their indie games is quite real.

DrDaxxy

Neo Member
HL3 is most likely not real. Every other Valve game has a two to three digit AppID, this is six like most newer third-party titles.

Pretty happy about the other stuff though.

Nzyme32

This can't be the Media Molecule game, right ?

M84ljVR.jpg

I6wTmhm.png

Was already released on GOG, but not on Steam.

Both are new and part of the leak. Dreams is a fairly ambiguous title, so I wouldn't be so sure; could be placeholder for anything. Then again its a possibility. Maybe Valve and Sony do some trades of games.

Sam and Max looks pretty clear cut, I'd definitely get it

Ok this list is definetely full of bullshit

Try and explain how? This is direct from Steam itself due to the leak. Steamdb itself is always accurate, representing games that were / are planned / in development or released. What you can't be sure of is the naming and activity of the product. Devs use pseudonyms for this precise situation and there is no telling of the state of these unless you go through the history to work it out.

Pooya

ATLUS is only the western publisher, the dev is Agatsuma (Umihara Kawase), who is probably responsible for the PC port. The isn't a single ATLUS title in the leak so far.

true, this is still new right? I don't think they've announced that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

This is pretty exciting. I remember this thread discussing them. Perhaps they're testing the water with the first game to see if there's any appetite for the sequels. Could just be the film too I guess?

Most definitely the film. Lionsgate is prepping a bunch of releases, such as the Saw and Crank films.

It might just be a leftover from the time it was a PC game too. Although it Helldivers releasing on Steam I think the possibility of Sony bringing more of their indie games is quite real.

The app was last updated just a couple of days ago.

madjoki

Also, there's either no Dragon Ball console game in development or the next one is not coming to Steam. Xenoverse a one off? Fuck me.

I don't know why people who don't seem to understand SteamDB seem to not want this to be true

Or it's under codename, I previous leak had some Bandai Namco (Naruto 4) stuff, so they could've wisened up.

The list if fake guys, it's an elaborate orchestrated scheme by hundreds of developers to make fake game listings and fake game builds, upload them all to Steam, some dating years back (the long con) and then systematically "leak" this info in a bid to get the dozens of people interested in buying a Vita to not buy one and to trick all of us. Can't believe you guys fell for it lol.

I mean come on, you really think Sony would give up all those exclusives for the PlayStation™4 to p c? Lol get real.

Samimista

Glad I waited on purchasing the FFX/FFX-2 Remaster. I was actually gonna cave in and buy a PS4 copy as a Christmas present for myself, haha. Will wait until its available on Steam.

Also, Daganronpa is listed as well? Nice! I've never played, but I've been wanting to get into the series for awhile now.

Top Bottom