• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

1449415302-ffx.png

so it means nothing after all ?

Bluth54

Looks like Rise of Legends isn't in the leaks, I was hoping that Microsoft would release an updated version. I never played it back in the day because Rise of Nations was my favorite RTS of all time (still is) and I was super pissed Rise of Legends wasn't RoN2. Of course now I would live to play the game. I guess time heals all wounds.

Gattsu25

Banned
Seems like I'll be adding a few games to my library:
  • Bad Rats Show
  • FFX HD
  • Guilty Gear Xrd
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Dark Souls III
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider

Shame that I also have to pick up that leering panty-shot-filled trash when I get FFX. They should really split those two games out.

RexNovis

Banned
Y'all do realize there have been "steam database" leaks before that amounted to absolutely nothing right? Otherwise we would've seen Halo 3 release in PC ages ago.

kabel

New to this thread.

Are these leaks real? Why so many in such a short time?
Journey on STEAM??? Like the Journey from SONYs PS3/PS4?

wow

dity

Lol @vita dead posts. Not that it was not dead already but the major selling point of vita is portability and controls so this somehow is not going to kill much sales.
When I was reading this my brain filled in "but the major selling point of the Vita is that it's dead".

MUnited83

For you.
Y'all do realize there have been "steam database" leaks before that amounted to absolutely nothing right? Otherwise we would've seen Halo 3 release in PC ages ago.

You do realize that the majority of the games leaked before released, right?

That and the fact that this is outright proof some games were at least having a PC port developed in some manner is interesting information either way.

RexNovis

Banned
That's been reiterated plenty throughout this thread already.

You are cherry picking one of the few games that wasn't released from that leak.

The "leak" was basically 50/50 for all titles. Out of the ones that got the most attention the rate was higher but still closer to 75%. The existence of a title in steam database is not proof that it will release on the service. That's a fact. Knowing that it seems crazy to me that people would take another database leak as proof of anything. You might as well flip a coin.

Smash88

Banned
I'm probably most surprised/excited by Journey. It always looked so damn pretty. I really want to experience it. Hopefully they do some touch-ups for the PC version (i.e. higher resolutions than 1080p; AA; higher quality textures; etc.) so it isn't just a straight console port which some devs have been doing.

desmax

So, from my understanding, everything's happening?

Can't believe I'll actually play DR2. Hope UDG shows up too

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Yes they do. Still hoping it is a surprise in 2016

Also absence of Sega PC ports besides Sonic Boom

Well SEGA has said they'll port stuff so either they have them as another name because of things like this can happen or they don't have it in the steam database yet.

Corpekata

Banned
The "leak" was basically 50/50 for all titles. Out of the ones that got the most attention the rate was higher but still closer to 75%. The existence of a title in steam database is not proof that it will release on the service. That's a fact. Knowing that it seems crazy to me that people would take another database leak as proof of anything. You might as well flip a coin.

It wasn't 50/50. It was 19/25 games. 24/30 total given the Hardware leaks were likely related to the shitload of hardware Steam released in the following years. That's 80 percent.

Flip a coin? I have one here if you want to use.

Yes I know it wasn't 100%, but it wasn't just 50.

Top Bottom