• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2017 - Magical Pyres can't melt Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday M / B an puncher.

But more importantly, a very special happy birthday to Grief. He didn't want anyone to PM but I think that's because he wants us to.

PM away.

Thank you for the well wishers, anime lovers.

PREPARE FOR IMMINENT BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY

KcSi5AQ.png

Tonton

Fate/Extella reviews are interesting, it has 93% positive reviews but the top 2 English ones are negative
Also seems only 77 of the 700 reviews are in English? Is this right?

Monooboe

Alright, had to finally use some of those chrono coins, The Bug Butcher seems quite nice.

Also feels like I'm disappointing Wok every time I check in and collect coins at chrono.gg.XD

It's my birthday so I feel like sharing a couple of my all-time favorites:

What time is it?

Birthday time.

Happy birthday guys!

So, turns out I'm going to spawn a child process next year.

Have some games to commemorate

Congrats!

Ascheroth

Fate/Extella reviews are interesting, it has 93% positive reviews but the top 2 English ones are negative
Also seems only 77 of the 700 reviews are in English? Is this right?
Looks like Xseed is making mad bank from the chinese players.
10k owners with 55% from china - and it's too early for those numbers to be 'final'.

SuperPac

Because it's Friday and I have some codes...
I am the producer on this game for Adult Swim

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SuperPac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Kingsway -- MB-D77B5CE779CD335B - Taken by Wok
Kingsway #2 -- MB-452F9AC7CCE6E7F4 - Taken by Zeeman
Kingsway #3 -- MB-526F54480560FBE0 - Taken by Large Professor
Kingsway #4 -- MB-FCC8BC3ADDA5BC54 - Taken by Orakio Rob
Kingsway #5 -- MB-7661146161D84DD7 - Taken by ThingontheFloor

Tonton

Looks like Xseed is making mad bank from the chinese players.
10k owners with 55% from china - and it's too early for those numbers to be 'final'.
Man that's crazy, shame they couldn't get the Chinese script for Cold Steel, that'd surely have helped its sales

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
completely forgot humble was renewing today.

oh well

Madventure

Here I am at the hospital seeing giveaways like, nice, but then I remembered I'm at the hospital so it now hurts
Also all the happy birthday days to Ban Puncher, and people born on a day

Vastag

Whoa, just watched the weapon explanation in Monster Hunter World. This looks crazy.

One of the strengths of MH has always been how different all its weapons feel. It's sad that you have to choose only a couple of them to main, otherwise materials are a nightmare.

Because it's Friday and I have some codes...
I am the producer on this game for Adult Swim

Yeah free Kingsway! I'm on mobile and was able to grab one in time, my copy paste skills have improved. TYVM, will be checking this out for sure.

Happy Birthday mr. Puncher and Maxwood

ModBot said:
Instructions for Da DreadLord:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Da DreadLord, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity -- MB-EA0C59839F722CB5 - Taken by rainking187
stuffs

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity -- MB-9E140FEA86005726 - Taken by GrinningColossus. 39 entrants total.

t1501277621z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Father_Brain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
NBA 2K17 -- MB-A4E9EE621C23C041 - Taken by dave is ok. 30 entrants total.

t1501353316z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Poker Night 2 -- MB-DFDC8B7A52EFE113 - Taken by longlivegaming. 1 entrants total.
Puzzle Agent 2 -- MB-5A40C35A9648ABBD - Taken by aqws. 1 entrants total.
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse -- MB-40BFF1C0B644B2A9 - Taken by Cindered. 2 entrants total.
The Wolf Among Us -- MB-C7E4A1B24B67E69D - Taken by Neverforget. 16 entrants total.

t1501270678z1.png

Benedict

EuroGAF

Game.co.uk is having a 3for2 Betsheda special that includes one single digital download code for PC.
Fallout 4 is on sale for £9.99 and you can buy a maximum of 3 codes.
So if somebody buys three codes it's £6.66 each.
I'm interested in being part of it if somebody is willing to organize it.

Edit: I've put three codes in my basket and went to checkout just to try, but I can't see the discount.
It still shows as full price. Is it the same for somebody else as well?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 -- MB-C8CA708D32CB975D - Taken by TetraxShards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom