• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibranium

Banned
I think that it won't show up on steam. They are trying to push their new XBOX app on Windows 10. It will be like when Origin launch, no more Microsoft games on steam.

Which sucks, I hate how there's like 8 different PC platforms these days. There will probably be more to come from other companies too.

rtcn63

That owl really fucked young gaben up

tootsieroll.jpg

I just realized that Cliffy's new game probably won't be playable in South America because he's partners with Nexon :(

Cliffy please don't leave us out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Guys, I'm a moderator. I want all spam to stop. This is causing alot of inner conflicts amongst all chat moderators. Alot of debates go on about which moderators deserve to retain their title and which deserve to descend. If you all kindly stop spamming this will resolve all conflict. Thank-you for the spam-free chat #spamfree.
Multiply x1000 on that chat.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait what? The Diablo stuff for heroes Is a expansion?

Oh shit the monk

No man's sky has been one of those console exclusive but also on PC games pretty much since the beginning so I dunno whatcha talking about.

Hello Games was never really clear about that. I remember when they showed it the first time they said something similar to those "first on PS4" sentences we saw during the Sony conference.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I can't buy dominions 4 because my OCD would need to own 1-3

ExoSoul

Banned

Be still my beating heart o.o

Hello Games was never really clear about that. I remember when they showed it the first time they said something similar to those "first on PS4" sentences we saw during the Sony conference.

I think it was in the first interviews or something that they mentioned PC as a platform, after that they simply stopped mentioning it at Sony's events but never went back on PC.

That's not what it sounds like when you visit other threads.
Eh, people need to wave their dumb console flags to not feel insecure. It's dumb. Just be happy that there are great games coming to just about everything

I'm actually really interested in hearing about Morpheus. Feels like the VR thing is finally close to coming to shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom