• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extras...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

METAL SLUG 3 -- MB-EE38C503C456F323 - Taken by Barajas_201. 6 entrants total.
METAL SLUG -- MB-9033B1E182A66950 - Taken by UnaiGamer. 6 entrants total.

t1466700942z1.png

Ozium

these bundles you guys posting look crap 15 percent off? wow

steam sales are ded

also pretty shitty that I have to buy all those games to get a discount even if I already own

what a shame

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I ordered some discount Steam cards from best buy that should be coming in today, but if there are price mistakes I gotta be ready to drop some dosh.

Steam sale lets go!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Operator services are are currently suspended, pending automation. The Echo River central exchange is being phased out, and replaced with a new Consolidated Company auxiliary switch number 30.

This is a recording, you may hang up at any time or stay on the line for more information.

Service surcharges formerly negotiated by Loretta will now be reflected on your electric bill.

If you're having difficulty remembering the number you wish to dial, check your pockets for a scrap of paper. You may have written it down.

The long distance fee structure has been reconfigured as of September. When referring to the August fee matrix, please make the following adjustments:

• Zone Seven is now combined with Zone Three.
  • There is no longer a Zone Six.
  • All entries in Column A should be erased.
  • To ensure Column A is fully erased, tear it off the page.
  • Column C should be reversed vertically, which makes rows three through seven redundant.
  • Rows three through seven may also be torn off.
  • Please fold the paper, so that you are not distracted by the holes.

Due to increased flooding, all telephone calls to numbers beginning with a two or lower are now being routed to higher ground. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Time and Temperature Services on this exchange have been paused, due to rusted gears which have stopped the central clock at 5:17 PM. Services will resume at 5:18 PM.

If your telephone is too loud, try holding it away from your ear.

Due to long-distance zone drift, outgoing calls from Lake Lethe are now billed at twice the rate as incoming calls. Please remember this detail when making calls to and from this location, to avoid unpleasant surprises.

It is easy to check your telephone for crickets. First, tap gently a few times on the switchhook. Then simply place the receiver to your ear, and listen carefully for a response. If you do not hear a chirp, you do not have crickets.

It is forbidden to power any unapproved electronic devices from your telephone line. This includes electronic artworks. To reiterate: There is NO exception to this rule for art.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okie dokie. It seems price updates are beginning, Tizoc will put the thread up in a few minutes when the store switches over. See you guys in July--whoever is handling the July thread can PM me for timing details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom