• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what PC news are you guys excited for at E3? I usually just don't expect anything. I keep an eye out during the MS/Sony/Nintendo confrences for the CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE tag since that usually means PC release or wait for the press release to find out if something is also coming to PC.

I just hope for small PC announcements from indies or hope for Japanese PC ports announcements. I as always I just expect nothing from Valve.
Age of Mythology 2

yuraya

So what PC news are you guys excited for at E3? I usually just don't expect anything. I keep an eye out during the MS/Sony/Nintendo confrences for the CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE tag since that usually means PC release or wait for the press release to find out if something is also coming to PC.

I just hope for small PC announcements from indies or hope for Japanese PC ports announcements. I as always I just expect nothing from Valve.

Master chief collection for pc
Metal Gear solid legacy collection for pc

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Fallout 4 on Ultra looks like a PS3 game, not much different from F3.

That seems like a bit of an exaggeration.

27816459062_174da36d4b_o.jpg

Kudo

Granblue Re:Link news hopefully. Cygames is appearing at the PC Show so there's a chance.

ArjanN

90% of the stuff at E3 is coming to PC anyway

SONY: hoping to see DMC5
MS: Ori 2, new stuff
Bethesda: Dishonored 2 DLC, the new Wolfenstein, Evil Within 2.

MS is going to be at the PC gamer show so there's bound to be some ports announced there, (Sunset Overdrive or Halo MCC or something) Could also see that Granblue Fantasy game by Platinum getting announced for PC there.

Also, Devolver Digital is having a presentation this year that should be interesting and that's all PC indie stuff.

Age of Mythology 2

Not a bad guess, I could see MS doing something with that again.

I mean it looks better than FO3 but that geometry is nothing impressive by any means.

This, that's also from the intro bit which they clearly put more work in.
It's defnitely a step up from Fallout 3, but Fallout 3 also looked pretty bad.

Well yes, the game fully downloaded from Steam, I unlocked Akuma and did his story mode unlocking Fight Money.

Might want to give restarting a try.

I think this is just not the best screenshot to prove that Fallout 4 is not that ugly as some people tend to think. Here is some of my screens:
This is vanilla version, without mods. I understand that Fallout 4 graphics could be very ugly sometimes, but saying that it looks like pastgen game is really exaggeration.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh wow, whenever you've mentioned it before I thought you meant that Sir Garriot game. But yeah now I actually got quite interested in that, it's cheap also so might as well give it a go.

Being able to play with the boss fights after you beat the game will also be pretty fun to do and gives you different styles since each boss is different. You will get to explore the mansion and beat the bosses in any order you want, level up as far as you want since there are no caps by the looks of things. The same guy is making a sequel called Usurper which plays more like Castlevania games and if you browse around you can find a demo and see how that is going on. For being one guy its pretty well crafted and he shows promising potential if he keeps improving the game liek he has been doing.

Wok

I think this is just not the best screenshot to prove that Fallout 4 is not that ugly as some people tend to think. Here is some of my screens:

This is vanilla version, without mods. I understand that Fallout 4 graphics could be very ugly sometimes, but saying that it looks like pastgen game is really exaggeration.

Fog, textures, and shadows look good.

Interior on the other hand...

Even the perspective is fishy.

yuraya

Fallout 4 has its moments but overall the game still looks meh.

I hope Bethesda goes all out for Elder6. They hear a lot of shit from their fans with F4 so maybe they are motivated to prove to everyone that they still got it. Because there are a lot of contenders to make them look really bad in the future if they don't. Everything from Red Dead to Death Stranding to Cyberpunk. Todd Howard better step his game up.

zkylon

zkylewd
as a fallout fan, to me fallout 4 looks gorgeous

also as a fallout fan, i enjoyed how much fo4 departed from the fallout formula into a weird thing of its own

i actually really enjoyed my time with it, it felt like the writing wasn't as insultingly bad as in 3, and shooting was pretty fun, even if obviously still held down by being on an engine meant for swords and magic

i wish it ran better so i could play it more, it's probably the only beth game i liked since morrowind

Auraela

Banned
Got into the closed beta of absolver for tomorrow got an nda so cant say much but ill get bacck on here after playing and say if itd any good or that

kiyomi

as a fallout fan, to me fallout 4 looks gorgeous

also as a fallout fan, i enjoyed how much fo4 departed from the fallout formula into a weird thing of its own

i actually really enjoyed my time with it, it felt like the writing wasn't as insultingly bad as in 3, and shooting was pretty fun, even if obviously still held down by being on an engine meant for swords and magic

i wish it ran better so i could play it more, it's probably the only beth game i liked since morrowind

Same here. Never quite understood the dislike for it. I got it on release and actually quite enjoyed it as a whole. Likewise, I wish it ran better so that I could stick some good mods on it.

They made the shooting acceptable/decent, which in Bethesda's recent games is a minor miracle.

Mivey

Even the perspective is fishy.
Actually,that might be fine, depending on the camera setting. If the vanishing point is rather close to the two objects (close meaning to the location in the 2D projection) you would get different lines.

This isn't something you can really mess up (without deliberately doing weird shit), that's all done by the GPU.

Well, I heard back from Steam support regarding that trading card I may or may not have bought. Wow. Talk about unhelpful.

They said they saw no evidence that it was compromised. I asked whether they could confirm whether a buy order was placed. They said check your market history. I said the market history doesn't have that information, can YOU confirm whether I placed a buy order? They said no, they can't confirm that.

They said use mobile authentication. I said I can't because I don't have a cellphone and you don't have authentication through a landline. They said "the first step is to make sure your account is secure." Well I'd love to, but since YOU saw no evidence of a compromised account, what chance do I have?

Yes, I understand that I'm whining over a nickel (and a Canadian nickel at that.) But they sure are blasé about possible compromised accounts. Couldn't they at least pretend to give a fuck?

Wok

Actually,that might be fine, depending on the camera setting. If the vanishing point is rather close to the two objects (close meaning to the location in the 2D projection) you would get different lines.

This isn't something you can really mess up (without deliberately doing weird shit), that's all done by the GPU.

It still looks weird to my eye, I don't know.

I had no idea Card City Nights was popular enough that it warranted a sequel. Wasn't it basically bundle trash?

It has 120k owners. I think at some point it was a giveaway on humble, but it came without a steam key?
To me it seems like a good bet after the bomba that ittle dew 2 was (less than 3k owners).

Tonton

I want to get Ultra Despair Girls but I'll be waiting on a sale for that one

Hope Cold Steel PC is soon as someone was teasing

I also want KoF XIV but honestly I don't really play the fighting games I buy I feel I should stop buying them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom