• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam questions...

Chrono

Banned
1 - Is there a wish list or something similar? I want to keep games I'm buying later in a list so I don't forget.

2 - Do I have to enter all my information again and again every time I make a purchase or is there another way? This is ridiculous, I have a long list of games I want to buy and I'm not filling out all the forms for every single one. =\

Thanks for any help.

fallout

Could have made this in general, I believe.

Chrono said:
1 - Is there a wish list or something similar? I want to keep games I'm buying later in a list so I don't forget.
Other than opening up a text editor and making a list, not that I know of. This would be a neat feature, though.

2 - Do I have to enter all my information again and again every time I make a purchase or is there another way? This is ridiculous, I have a long list of games I want to buy and I'm not filling out all the forms for every single one. =\
I kind of like the fact that it doesn't save your information, but I do wish the system would let you buy games in bulk. I know it wouldn't be widely used, but it's been a mild annoyance once or twice.

Chrono

Banned
Thanks for the reply. Just one last question, I can't figure out what exactly is the difference between content that under the price column is listed as In account as opposed to free...

Does it mean that it comes with your account, but free content usually doesn't... or something? o_O

This really doesn't matter but I'm curious. :p

Eric P

in account means that it's basically already linked to your account. as in if you pay for a game, download it, beat it and delete it, it will show as in your account so you can download it again at no extra cost

free is free.

Top Bottom