• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Steam] Top 100 games played on Steam Deck

Topher

Gold Member
"It's been roughly two years since we launched Steam Deck, and we thought we'd take a look at the games being played on it the most in its second year! From new releases to old faves, and AAA titles to indies, here are the top 100 most-played games (in order by highest daily active player count) between March of 2023 and March of 2024, regardless of verified status"
nZwsgig.png

Here you go

Last edited:

Kupfer

Here you go

I don't think I've ever been as satisfied with a gaming related purchase as I am with my steam deck.
Same, I use my Steam Deck more than any other gaming device. It has completely replaced my Switch, which I've basically given to my kids at this point.

Even for AAA games it's a good device. I've been able to catch up on some older titles that I otherwise wouldn't get much of a chance to play.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Here you go

Thanks! Added to OP

ssringo

Elden Ring on the deck? Masochists. Who the fuck would wanna play that on such a tiny screen with claw like fingers
Half of my current playthrough to get a character DLC ready is on Deck. Only Mohg, Malenia and Maliketh (and the resulting endgame) left!

Last edited:

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Half of my current playthrough to get a character DLC ready is on Deck. Only Mohg, Malenia and Maliketh (and the resulting endgame) left!

Yup, Elden Ring plays great on the Deck, with the exception of it drinking the battery. I'm taking my NG+3 guy into the DLC, complete with Frenzied Flame eyes. Gonna be a party!

Thanati

I know it's been out for a while but I just picked up Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and it runs flawlessly on the deck. Well worth being on anyone's list :)

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Balatro already in there I see. Deck-perfect, pun intended.

Shubh_C63

Wait what ??

CS:GO 2 on Steam Deck ? People playing this game with a controller and getting their ass kicked ?
Last Epoch seems too low

Cyberpunkd

Wait what ??

CS:GO 2 on Steam Deck ? People playing this game with a controller and getting their ass kicked ?
Last Epoch seems too low
Gyro + Trackpads baby. It's a perfect mouse emulation.

Tempted by a few things on the list, starting with Hogwart's Legacy. Also Dave the Diver or Dredge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom