• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins;Gate Elite, Robotics;Note DaSH, Anonymous;Code for Switch, all anounced for JP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjFKWqNfIPM

Steins;Gate Elite = expanded remake
Robotics;Notes DaSH = sequel featuring Daru

Additionally, all SciAdv games announced for Steam in Japan.

Some tidbits from @DistantValhalla (Reading Steiner) on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DistantV...9?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
Steins;Gate Elite
An updated remake of the game featuring major story revisions and new content.
Think what C;H Noah was to base C;H.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DistantValhalla/status/868795434197712896
Robotics;Notes DaSH
A sequel to Robotics;Notes. We don't know much so far.
But DaSH = Daru... what a mystery.

Edit: Typo on 'announced' in the thread title, if a mod would be so kind as to fix.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Steins Gate ? Thats nice.

Edit:
Oh i though Steins Gate Elit was for Switch as well - misread it. Dont know anything about the other titles.
Switch the new Vita?

Nope, Switch has Monster Hunter.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Hope these get localised. Switch would be an awesome VN machine.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The only announcement for Switch here is Anonymous; Code. Steins; Gate Elite and Robotics; Note DaSH have no platforms attached to them at the current state.

Marche90

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjFKWqNfIPM

Steins;Gate Elite = expanded remake
Robotics;Notes DaSH = sequel featuring Daru

Additionally, all SciAdv games announced for Steam in Japan.

Some tidbits from @DistantValhalla (Reading Steiner) on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DistantV...9?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/DistantValhalla/status/868795434197712896

Edit: Typo on 'announced' in the thread title, if a mod would be so kind as to fix.

Sonuva... 'content not available in your country'. Thanks, 5pb. -_-

PC ports are good news, tho. Even if we never oficially get the games getting a fan translation should be easier (how pessimistic I am with that, huh?)

As for the Switch title, yeah, surprised about that. Let's hope it pays off

Takao

Banned
Only Anonymous; Code has been announced for Switch. The other two are the typical 5pb. no platform shared, probably PS4/PSV (+ maybe Switch) in six months, thing.

hamchan

Wonder how they can expand Steins;Gate more when the original is already so good.

Will buy if it comes in English.

Steins;Gate ? Seriously ????

entremet

Steins Gate ? Thats nice.

Edit:
Oh i though Steins Gate Elit was for Switch as well - misread it. Dont know anything about the other titles.

Nope, Switch has Monster Hunter.

And it's still relatively successful to boot lmao.

I didn't think it will happen this fast, though. The Vita ports that is.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Only Anonymous; Code has been announced for Switch. The other two are the typical 5pb. no platform shared, probably PS4/PSV (+ maybe Switch) in six months, thing.

Yup. Now this is definitely a misleading title.

Thread title is confusing me, which of these are coming to Switch?

Either way, I'm always down for more science adventures. Hopefully PQube do a better job editing this time.

Aaron D.

So which games are Switch and witch are Steam?

Can't watch the video in my country.

Hope they get localized. Steins;Gate is amazing and I'd love to see more cannon.

Ravage

You nearly gave me a mini heart attack OP. It would really suck balls if Steins;Gate Elite is Switch-exclusive.

Plasma

Banned
And now I'm going to have to buy a Switch.

EDIT: Oh wait misread I thought Steins;Gate was only coming to the Switch from the title.

Hahaha, this thread title is killing it. I suppose there's no easy way to type it but it's really managing to confuse people huh?

Yeah, my thoughts too. I honestly find it really is a complete package so I'm struggling to think what extra they could add.

I'm more interested in the "major story revisions" part, because those early parts are rough.

But that extra things, maybe they'd expand more on those weird dreams Okabe have during the early parts? Because they don't really relate to anything and just never brought up again.

Kalor

I'm curious about the story revisions for Steins;Gate. The start was rough when I first played it but when I replayed it on the vita I enjoyed it a lot more.

The thread title makes it seem like these games are exclusive to the Switch, but quickly scouring the thread, it appears that's not the case.

koutoru

Robotics;Notes is the only main game in the Science Adventure series that hasn't has it's visual novel localized yet.
With the recent announcement of Chaos;Child being localized I'm hopeful that Robotics;Note will also be localized.

raven777

At least it should be clear in the OP which games get which platform since the thread title is very misleading..

Steins;Gate Elite and Robotics;Note DaSH doesn't have any platform announced
Anonymous;Code was coming to PS4 and Vita but now they added Switch as well.

Robotics;Notes is the only main game in the Science Adventure series that hasn't has it's visual novel localized yet.
With the recent announcement of Chaos;Child being localized I'm hopeful that Robotics;Note will also be localized.

The only announcement here that would help that is Robotics;Notes to Steam, right? Seeing how the last two releases have been handled by PQube (Steins;Gate 0 and Chaos;Child) I'm not sure that helps things, since the expanded console counterpart (Elite) is stuck on PS3/Vita.

Unless 5pb translate it themselves for Steam I suppose.

vareon

Never before have I been so confused with announcement trailer.

That said, I just finished one route of Steins;gate last night. That was fun.

The only announcement here that would help that is Robotics;Notes to Steam, right? Seeing how the last two releases have been handled by PQube (Steins;Gate 0 and Chaos;Child) I'm not sure that helps things, since the expanded console counterpart (Elite) is stuck on PS3/Vita.

Unless 5pb translate it themselves for Steam I suppose.

5pb handled the translation for Steins;Gate 0 and Chaos;Child, so I wouldn't put it past them.

Jazzem

Blimey, a remake of Steins; Gate with major story revisions? Huh...don't know how I feel about that, not sure the original needs tinkering with

Clov

I wonder what kind of revisions Steins;Gate will get? Would be nice if the fandisc and that spin-off with the guest writers got included, since those are only on PS3 and Vita right now. That would increase their chances of being localized, at least.

Top Bottom