• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steve Jobs To Take ‘Medical Leave Of Absence’, Stays On As CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSGames said:
He does look to be moving extra careful but otherwise he looks like a normal 55 year old moving around to me. And his clothes don't look any baggier than they've always been.

I remember someone saying after he came back the first time, or maybe even before the first leave that he had a sort of "old-man shuffle" going on following a keynote. Definitely not a new thing.

Gallbaro

Banned
Xun said:
That clip really is sad, and such an invasion of his privacy.

Poor guy.

No it is not, he built a company around himself, which is the definition of a Good, not Great Company so investors have every right to guage his health.

Gallbaro said:
No it is not, he built a company around himself, which is the definition of a Good, not Great Company so investors have every right to guage his health.

What the hell are you on about? Of course it's an invasion of privacy, made even worse with baseless, scandalous headlines about his health.

Only a moron would deny Apple as a great company, regardless of whether or not you enjoy their products.

Jill Sandwich said:
Yeah, that's not good. I see why the stock has had a massive dip this week. Judging by that vid I reckon Tim Cook will be getting even more busy in the coming months.

Everyone is taking a hit due to the volatility in the Middle East.

Gallbaro said:

Gallbaro gained the power of inhumanity.

ip2re.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom