• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Beta 2 Thread: Welcome, future 21007s! Now on PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Huh, weird, the PC Beta will not recognize the Hori FC4. Anyone able to make it accept PS3 or PS4 controllers? I do not understand how it could not detect it.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
every matches I had with opponents had lags. I know that it's just stress test but I found it odd that it lagged even more than I had for last few beta sessions.

Im loving the female voice telling me how many times ive won in ranked. Completely forgot how to use Mika though. Im glad color selection is in.

Moaradin

PC version of this game looks great and is buttery smooth. Also character themes need to be the default! It's so much better like this lol

Spman2099

Can't get a match to save my life, and I only have thirty more minutes before I have to get back to work.

I think the problem is that there is no one in my region who isn't at work or at school right now...

Does anyone happen to have an extra beta invite code they aren't using? been dying to give the game a shot but can't throw down the 60 for it at the moment.

Rean

Man I forgot how good this game feels. I thought I would just use ranked match searching when it became available, but these beta tests actually has me using the training mode matchmaking intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom