• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: New Sports Costumes

poodaddy

Could've been worse, tho

hqdefault.jpg
Goddamn that movie to hell. We need a sequel to SFII The Animated Movie man. With all the amazing choreography and attention to detail of the original. And the US soundtrack is just too perfect.

OT: The hat kills Kolin's costume but I love Zangief's. Kolin's is the best if you can hold the remove input to get rid of the hat. Too bad I'll never play her though :/.

HotHamBoy

What's wrong with it? It looks like a typical ice skating dress. In fact it's not even outlandish for an ice skating dress because it lacks glitter.

To be fair, if they are worried about an upskirt on ESPN, you can see it pretty often in a typical female skater's performance.

Kolin is supposed to be a figure skater.

I think it looks fantastic

Look at those pictures. Only one of the 3 has that slit going above the hips and she's wearing thick beige leggings.

Kolin is in the breeze.
Karin's would be better without the cap; I wonder if there's an option to remove it.

The cap makes the outfit! She's an equestrian!

J2d

They really should price these lower or make a sale, I just play with friends now and then and don't really have a main so I would bite if the price was lower :/

That Kolin costume gives me a Tonya Harding vibe. It'd be cool if it gave you a secret special move where a guy runs out and clubs your opponent in the kneecap for a tiny bit of damage.

gfdoom

Everybody has fuckhuge hands and feet in this game, I have no idea how you never noticed lol.

"Capcom's Yoshinori Ono explained that hands, feet and fireballs in the series have always been larger than they need to be, because they serve as visual markers on the screen to make it easier for players to follow attacks."

Karin's costume looks fantastic. Unfortunate how the tight sleeves and gloves seem to make her hands look even bigger. Though part of me kind of likes it, too.

kirblar

They really should price these lower or make a sale, I just play with friends now and then and don't really have a main so I would bite if the price was lower :/
They've been putting up bundles for costumes. They put up one for the summer costumes (and even put it on sale the week it came out) and currently have last year's Halloween costumes in a bundle. https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...=UP0102-CUSA01200_00-SF5FULLGAME00000:ADD-ONS

The sports and school costumes will likely get bundled down the line as well.

HotHamBoy

"Capcom's Yoshinori Ono explained that hands, feet and fireballs in the series have always been larger than they need to be, because they serve as visual markers on the screen to make it easier for players to follow attacks."

It's part of the reason why Mortal Kombat and Injustice don't have that good impact "feel" to them.

This is like literally the definition of "bolted-on tits"

It makes me laugh seeing all the people say how hot it is.

I mean, even if the costume concept is a good idea the execution is awful.

It looks bad.

Class
DMimKWlVQAA6Pdc.jpg

Sass
DMimLVxVQAEzBLQ.jpg

Ass
DMimK0yV4AAL7JF.jpg

Top Bottom