• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read through Daigo's tweets. I didn't think about how useful MP DP would be against Akuma and Ibuki's air projectile. I'm free to Ibuki because she basically gets a free jump in on me with her much faster air projectile. I'm glad that won't be an option anymore as long as I have reactions.

I think Daigo is right about where Ryu could be in this season. Mid tier, but mid tier at best. I still really feel Ryu's MK tatsu should hit croucher's though but I know that's probably never going to happen. Daigo didn't sound too sure about Ryu at the end of his tweets. A move to Guile could still happen, at least depending on the match up.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I don't care how good of an idea it can be, I'm never not going to be disgusted by seeing someone jump 9 times in 4 seconds.

The Truth

Everything he says is how I feel about Alex
I'm okay with the lack of Oki and constant resets back to neutral as long as they buff his neutral tools.
I don't like AA jabs, but currently Alex gets DESTROYED by shallow jump ins. It was just killing me yesterday. EX air knee strike and crouching heavy punches won't stop people from doing shallow jumps. Alex needs an oki buff on EX air knee strike, a higher vertical hitbox on st.HP or f.HP (because screw AA jabs) and slight range extensions on powerbombs across the board at minimum. Dude is still incomplete after two balance updates. Sadly I think those are the only possible changes Capcom would implement. In my mind he still needs things like a spiral DDT (EX version being grab invincible from frames 1-6) that gives oki and special cancels on his current crouching medium punch (yeah, he doesn't need the godlike frame data, hitboxes and hurtboxes if he gets cancels). Unfortunately I don't see those buffs incoming even if Alex voice data shows that they hadn't forgotten spiral DDT.

Man, Capcom's uneven distribution of stuff really gets to me when ASW can promise one new move for every character in their roster. Thank God Cammy and Zangief can get new 1 and 3 new moves, though. Lord knows they needed help as 2 of the top six most used characters. :I

S A L T B O Y S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom