• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see it. I pieced together the three silhouettes and came up with this:

Ld5rcJx.png
Where did you get those "cat ear" looking things from? Haven't really seen that.

Pachinko

I'm not sold on Abigail , looks to similar to Birdie. I'm still baffled by the one I thought was Byron. It honestly looked like Dudley

mbpm1

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";230430480]Kolin's normals aren't stubby. She's like Nash in that her quick/combo normals are short but she also has a lot of long ranged normals. Her cMK has a ton of range and the second hit of her sweep pushes her out of counter sweep range. Her bRH also has massive range but it's slow as hell. Plus her overhead and v-skill go super far.

The first hit of her sweep may be cancelable if people are saying it is, I didn't mess around with that too much. I was mostly focused on her cMK since it's so good.

That said, I did get to play a longer set with one of the only guys that had as much time with her as I did, and we were both playing super aggressive by the end of our matches. Lots of easy 1-2 hit confirms into corner carry etc. I definitely think you can play her in a very angry and disrespectful way.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the deets GB

hopefully her normals are more like pre-nerf nash tho

So she really is like Rose then

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
EsDOX7H.png

It doesn't look like her hair to me:

sfv_satsuki_by_dragonlord720-dabnq53.png

Not to mention the fact that Satsuki uses a needle thin katana, not a massive scimitar or paddle or whatever the hell the silhouette has. Satsuki also doesn't wear short sleeves.
She's got a black armband that fits that little bump.

And in the other PSN picture there's something above that "head", I think!? There's also the kerchief that could be it.

Nah, I still say Satsuki.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
What? It's got that light blue silhouette like the other characters, the background is straight blue.

Ryce

What? It's got that light blue silhouette like the other characters, the background is straight blue.
No, it's just the background. The light blue is the drop shadow from her arm and head. You can see it better from the in-game shop.

That cat-ear hair is really throwing me on the female silhouette.

I feel like that might not be hair and instead be part of a mask. You can see what looks like might be a strap at the back of her head. I think the hair is actually ears on a mask, like the fox mask Yusuke Kitagawa wears in Persona 5

Exr

Never played Alpha 3 so I have no idea who Ingrid is. Capcom bring her in.

Why everyone hates her?
She is a little girl who uses magic powers. Zero personality and only appeals to people who like really young looking anime girls

I feel like that might not be hair and instead be part of a mask. You can see what looks like might be a strap at the back of her head. I think the hair is actually ears on a mask, like the fox mask Yusuke Kitagawa wears in Persona 5

Yeah that'd make a lot of sense, especially if the large shape jutting out of the back of the silhouette is some sort of tail or cape.

Lulubop

If it's someone as massive as Abigail I hope they do something new and interesting, though he'd probably be not-Hugo-Hugo. Big, damn near fullscreen normals, scoops, damage and armor, lots of armor, hyper armor vtrigger

kirblar

Are there any other female characters besides Kunimitsu (in SF or otherwise) who wear a mask like that? (Hair's wrong for Kunimitsu anyway + Ibuki's got her costume as an alt outfit)

Are there any other female characters besides Kunimitsu (in SF or otherwise) who wear a mask like that? (Hair's wrong for Kunimitsu anyway + Ibuki's got her costume as an alt outfit)

I didn't draw kunimitsu though lol (I had to google who she even was), it doesn't even need to be hair, it could be part of the "mask"

kirblar

I didn't draw kunimitsu though lol (I had to google who she even was), it doesn't even need to be hair, it could be part of the "mask"
No, I know you didn't. She just has a mask shaped like what we'd be looking for.

Wait- could this be Sarai? She's got the right hairstyle and the same type of outfit that made Hinata pop onto people's radar.

My PS4 is developing issues with ejecting discs randomly and it's getting worse. Just now, seconds before a casual match begins it decides to spit it out. Fuck sake.

Ryce

Here's the best I could do with silhouette #5.

TI0XhCb.png

Given the scale of his head alone, he's absolutely fucking massive. I feel like the camera might pull back for whoever this character is. (For what it's worth, Abigail's CFN profile says that he's still growing.)

Edzi

Here’s the best I could do with silhouette #5.

TI0XhCb.png

Given the scale of his head alone, he’s absolutely fucking massive. I feel like the camera might pull back for whoever this character is. (For what it’s worth, Abigail’s CFN profile says that he’s still growing.)

His proportions look really dumb, even for a SF character.

My PS4 is developing issues with ejecting discs randomly and it's getting worse. Just now, seconds before a casual match begins it decides to spit it out. Fuck sake.

I had this problem. There are a couple issues it might be, so I'd look it up first. For me, it ended up being the rubber foot beneath the eject button having expanded and triggering the capacitive touch button.

kirblar

Here’s the best I could do with silhouette #5.

TI0XhCb.png

Given the scale of his head alone, he’s absolutely fucking massive. I feel like the camera might pull back for whoever this character is. (For what it’s worth, Abigail’s CFN profile says that he’s still growing.)
I'm doubling down on Jack. Rip Kuma dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom