• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

FUCK YOU BetterBryan

season pass does net you the rest of the characters and some costumes.

Though, you might not like any of them.

That's the eternal struggle.
You're telling the guy who bought both season passes.

I don't make terrific choices.

Incoming joke about how my choice to main FANG is already indicative of that.

Village

FUCK YOU BetterBryan

Its ok, I bought it too.

Your decision to play fang is an entirely different brand of bad decision.

mbpm1

FUCK YOU BetterBryan

you should have stopped picking based on character and picked a better fangction.

Just beat a taunting, teabagging piece of shit and I have no way to message him to tell him to fuck himself. :(

Well, fuck you BetterBryan.

That sucks, but unfortunately you will run into people like that occasionally.

If I may, then I would suggest that you try to not let it affect you. Try not to invest yourself emotionally in the match, and just nonsense like that pass you by. Then you lose nothing, and they gain nothing, even if they take your LP, and you get a more enjoyable game session.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Ucchedavāda;241728189 said:
That sucks, but unfortunately you will run into people like that occasionally.

If I may, then I would suggest that you try to not let it affect you. Try not to invest yourself emotionally in the match, and just nonsense like that pass you by. Then you lose nothing, and they gain nothing, even if they take your LP, and you get a more enjoyable game session.

It almost never happens, fortunately, and I moved on as soon as I posted about it. The dude was definitely in my head even before the taunting but I pulled it together. Funny thing is, if he hadn't been teabagging he wouldn't have lost the second match and I wouldn't have had a comeback opportunity.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
What's the best way to get all the stages and characters? Season pass?

It's called a Character Pass and it only includes characters and some costumes. Stages are always separate.

If you're willing to spend money, the best way to get everything is buy the Character Pass and spend all your FM on stages. It shouldn't be hard to earn enough.

kirblar

Pretty sure hes won some ranking events on season one, but he has always placed consistent top 8-16 even this season. Hes good.
His problem in SF will eternally be that Dhalsim is deliberately undertuned because casuals hate playing against him.

If you play Sim, you have a handicap.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
No "Hella" allowed!

Hella.
28_valleface04t.jpg

My dude Yipes has been the play-by-play guy for CPT related tournies for like 3 months straight, I'm fucking thrilled.

EDIT::

"You gonna find that down at the flea market, that's how cheap that is!"

Top Bottom